I HATE WOMEN.

chris_agu28

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
*fixed*

Nope, never understood the appeal of Family Guy. May be a few humorous moments (from the few that I've had to endure), but not worthy of it's cult following :sleep2:

Ya, That is why I have learned not to bother anymore. I just gotta find a way to still get laid without strings attached and I would be quite happy. haha. I am horrible.

come up here. chris and I know more than enough girls who'd be perfectly happy to have a one night stand, or even fwb... Really, it's not that difficult to find them- they're usually the ones draped over 3 or more guys in the same night. Just ask the bartender which one's the local bicycle.

anyway, i'm sorry to hear things have been going that way for you but it happens pretty often. a lot of girls become commitment-phobes because of their past experiences and have difficulty trusting other men. It's easier to just play around, and then walk away when it gets too serious. Before Chris, I couldn't have a relationship beyond 3 months. I'd freak out about it getting serious (after a few bad experiences i'd had previously) and I'd leave. I couldn't trust anyone. There were a few I played with, but they usually caught on pretty early but I used to love the thrill of knowing I'd broken another heart. It sort of felt like revenge even though it wasn't hurting the people I really wanted to hurt- it was only hurting me and the innocents I'd taken advantage of.

women = time * money blah blah blah(time = money)

women = money2 blah blah blah blah (money = √evil)

women = (√evil)2

women = evil

couldn't resist, it is mathematically proven.

edit: blah blah blah instead of empty space.

gah... spaces didn't work the way they were supposed to... fixing.

*sigh* of course, the background isn't white. Oh well, ignore the blah's

Parentheses are substitutions.

Nope, never understood the appeal of Family Guy. May be a few humorous moments (from the few that I've had to endure), but not worthy of it's cult following :sleep2:

thank you, me either.

Chris, straight out, they just weren't interested...which is ok because you aren't interested in every girl you meet either...life is like that...

Everyone is supposed to date and date and date until the day you get into something and get married and that's that! So, just hang out with different girls and don't expect a few hang outs to turn into a relationship so that you can get continuous s*x out of it or a relationship!

Know yourself...what do you want? If you want continuous s*x and there aren't fwb's so that's why you want a relationship, then that's not gonna work! If you want a relationship, then take it slow with girls...get to know them! If you want a nice relationship with lots of s*x, then find the girl who is cool and is into s*x like crazy :D

hugs :)

Also, why "hate women"....come on, you know you like women :D hehe And, yup I like trance/techno too and I'm chill, but people are different from eachother in general...

ya and that's what girls say about guys...

how about "specific people are trustworthy" and "some other people aren't trustworthy" ?

I'm a girl and my friends and bf's have always trusted me because I do as I say and am straight-out and never cheat/lie.

bah i've had too much bad luck with too many girls to trust them very easily :)

i suppose that there were a couple out there that i do trust.. but i moved away from rhode island to florida. i do miss those few, believe me

Archived