I HATE WOMEN.

chris_agu28

Lately, Women have been getting my hopes up. They have been teasing in a sense. I mean if you look at my situation, I look like a pimp haha. but still. I meet this girl kalea in school and she was really cute. She was lab partner. Well after the semster was over we never saw each other until the 4th of july, we hung out that day and i had a blast ( same day I broke up with gf) So we continued to hang out and we figured out we liked each other but she had a bf at the time. but he has been treating her like crap. So we kept hanging out and I made some moves on her. We wound up making out in the car. She was cheating on her bf at the time to be with me. weird. Then the next day we were driving around and I stopped at a empty dock and we hung out by ourselves for a bit then we ended up doing it in the del sol. Ya that tiny car, TRUST me it is hard to do it in that car. She is a freak and scratched me like crazy. But beside the fact, It is hard to LOTS of scratches from people. Well after that day us hanging out kinda died out until she broke up with her bf. Then we hung out some more. Did it one more time. After that, she decided she wanted to stay single. I was but you told me you wanted to go out with me but she said I got a serious relationship I need some time. I mean she dated the guy for like 10 months. Since that day we stopped hanging out and everytime I try to talk to her she avoids me and now she is dating some other guy.

A month later I date this girl jessica which omg was drop dead gorgous and had a nice car. but on the short side. She acted like she wanted a serious relationship but a week later she says we gotta break up though a text, I ask why. She says I still have feelings for my ex bf. So its whatver. Found out a week later she was and now she is kalea's Best friend. Werid...

Okay time passes and recently I meet this girl chrissy that is really cool, laid back, and loves techno music like me. (that is rare in girls but kalea liked it too, This is why I love you lina) Well we text and talk on the phone alot, she acts like she wants to date me and even go with me when I leave for the military. But anyways. We hung out one night, we made out but that kiss ruined everything for us. It seems like she wants nothing to do with me. She barely texts me anymore, no more calls and we don't hang out. So I confronted her about it and asked her about it. She is like I did not mean to lead you on but I don't want a relationship right now. I have too much going on in my life.

GRRR.... Why does this always happen, I get led on and get my hopes up for nothing.

I dunno what to think about women anymore. It seems like I should not bother dating them or even hang out with them.

I had to rant sorry. I love the single life but when I feel lonely I have no where to go.

Sorry for the long thread. Hey it makes conversation though.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is pretty obvious that Kalea found cheating on her boyfriend exciting. That seems to have been the only thing going for you. You may want to reflect on your skills in the sac, Kalea was none too impressed. To her credit, she gave you a chance to redeem yourself in the sex department.

On the upside, being objectified by a woman shouldn’t bother you since you find promiscuity amusing:

…I look like a pimp haha... she had a bf at the time. but … I made some moves on her.

You must realize that promiscuity is wrong since your tried to rationalize your actions:

… she had a bf at the time. but he has been treating her like crap...

In short: Kalea did not find you an interesting enough lay to keep around, so you got tossed.

As far as Jessica goes, she meant what she said:

she wanted a serious relationship

Yes, she wanted a serious relationship, but after meeting you she found out from Kalea that you have no respect for a relationship (crappy bf or not). In Jessica’s eyes, your relationship credit score tanked, so you got tossed.

Chrissy brings me to believe you’ve got more issues than just your skills in the sac. How can a kiss ruin everything? Was it that bad? Maybe Chrissy is friends with Kalea and Jessica, you just don’t know it yet.

In short: You need to work on You.

Appreciate the input, Yeah I was kinda two sided on the thread. I mean I even asked if the sex was good and she told me I was number 2 out of 10. I found out later that I put her in the double digits. So I mean there was no complaints there. It is like she realized that what she did was wrong so she stopped talking me.

With Jessica, she acted like she wanted a serious relationship but that never came through. She was a virgin. no sex there and I talked to her about the whole kalea deal and she said it had nothing to do with the break up, it was the feeling she still had for her ex bf. I still talk and hang out with her. She is really cool.

With chrissy it was weird. I dunno how the kiss was bad, I thought it was pretty good IMO. She did the same thing to a friend of mine. It is weird but we talked about it last night. I think we are going to be friends with benefits, Not sure though. She is a virgin too. I just know how to pick them.

This is simply evidence that more people should aspire to be like me... and not date.

I just gotta find a way to still get laid without strings attached and I would be quite happy.

It sounds like you don't even want a relationship, just sex. I believe there are prostitutes for that.

See all the cute women are either taken, or not dating. So do you live it up in the single life ashley?

I mean sex is good once in a while but I can do without it. Its not like I am a sex addict. haha. So I mean I will continue living the single life and see what happens.

See all the cute women are either taken, or not dating. So do you live it up in the single life ashley?

I mean sex is good once in a while but I can do without it. Its not like I am a sex addict. haha. So I mean I will continue living the single life and see what happens.

If by "live it up" you mean not having time to do much because I'm almost always busy, then yes.

Over a year of not dating and going strong, though. Had one minor slip-up, where I toyed with the idea of what it would be like to get into a relationship again, then came to my senses. Not having to deal with a boyfriend -- not having to "answer" to anyone, not having to spend time with someone on a regular basis and/or call etc -- is well worth it.

If by "live it up" you mean not having time to do much because I'm almost always busy, then yes.

Over a year of not dating and going strong, though. Had one minor slip-up, where I toyed with the idea of what it would be like to get into a relationship again, then came to my senses. Not having to deal with a boyfriend -- not having to "answer" to anyone, not having to spend time with someone on a regular basis and/or call etc -- is well worth it.

Yeah I understand, I mean you are always busy so I don't blame you. wow almost a year of no dating. crazy stuff. I have been a couple months with a gf and I guess chrissy was my slip up. haha. I do like not being tied down, having money, and having to tell someone where I am and everything. After looking at it like that, I do enjoy not having to call or text someone and check in with them, Plus I can work on the car all day and not have to worry about spending time with someone.

op is only 19 years old and has more problems than any other woman i know and he's complaining about them. i think a d*ck in the ass would shut him the f*ck up. f*ck this kid, i think he annoys me the most with his stupid rants. fracken get over it, p*ssy.

op is only 19 years old and has more problems than any other woman i know and he's complaining about them. i think a d*ck in the ass would shut him the f*ck up. f*ck this kid, i think he annoys me the most with his stupid rants. fracken get over it, p*ssy.

Apparently you haven't met Dwayne yet. :-

It is pretty obvious that Kalea found cheating on her boyfriend exciting. That seems to have been the only thing going for you. You may want to reflect on your skills in the sac, Kalea was none too impressed. To her credit, she gave you a chance to redeem yourself in the sex department.

On the upside, being objectified by a woman shouldn't bother you since you find promiscuity amusing:

You must realize that promiscuity is wrong since your tried to rationalize your actions:

In short: Kalea did not find you an interesting enough lay to keep around, so you got tossed.

As far as Jessica goes, she meant what she said:

Yes, she wanted a serious relationship, but after meeting you she found out from Kalea that you have no respect for a relationship (crappy bf or not). In Jessica's eyes, your relationship credit score tanked, so you got tossed.

Chrissy brings me to believe you've got more issues than just your skills in the sac. How can a kiss ruin everything? Was it that bad? Maybe Chrissy is friends with Kalea and Jessica, you just don't know it yet.

In short: You need to work on You.

^^^ the preacher of HF??? Dude jus analyzed the whole situation, lol simply put dude, Chicks cant be trusted. I know what ur going through, been there done that. Right now i have a few girls that im talkin to, one i met at my cuzins wedding we hung out like 2 times then went out to a club and danced and had an awesome time together, but she had a bf, now all of a sudden she stops talkin to me, then i have another girl that jus got out of a relationship of 3 years and tells me she wants to get to know me and shes been askin friends about me for 2 years to try and get to know me, but shes still seeing her ex 2 times a week...so its whatever. I live my life by this quote " You lose Money chasing women, but will never lose women chasing Money" so PIMP, Get your money stacks up and live your life... Like field of dreams, "If you build it they will come"

Sorry, I figure I share what is going on. and maybe get some advice on what should I do. Thanks to the forum, It has solved a lot of my problems. I am done ranting on this forum so don't worry.

Apparently you haven't met Dwayne yet. :-

Yeah I am not that bad. Hell I barely on the forum anymore.

^^^ the preacher of HF??? Dude jus analyzed the whole situation, lol simply put dude, Chicks cant be trusted. I know what ur going through, been there done that. Right now i have a few girls that im talkin to, one i met at my cuzins wedding we hung out like 2 times then went out to a club and danced and had an awesome time together, but she had a bf, now all of a sudden she stops talkin to me, then i have another girl that jus got out of a relationship of 3 years and tells me she wants to get to know me and shes been askin friends about me for 2 years to try and get to know me, but shes still seeing her ex 2 times a week...so its whatever. I live my life by this quote " You lose Money chasing women, but will never lose women chasing Money" so PIMP, Get your money stacks up and live your life... Like field of dreams, "If you build it they will come"

Yeah sounds like you are going thru the same crap as me. haha. I still go by my quote. "It is cheaper to fix up your car then have a girlfriend." haha. I do like the money quote. I guess I will stay single and keep that money flowing and keep it in the bank. haha.

Sorry, I figure I share what is going on. and maybe get some advice on what should I do. Thanks to the forum, It has solved a lot of my problems. I am done ranting on this forum so don't worry.

Yeah I am not that bad. Hell I barely on the forum anymore.

Yeah sounds like you are going thru the same crap as me. haha. I still go by my quote. "It is cheaper to fix up your car then have a girlfriend." haha. I do like the money quote. I guess I will stay single and keep that money flowing and keep it in the bank. haha.

yea sounds good, go check the user pix thread...lol

Psssh, Ryan, OTH FTMFW. :heart: It's all the dramatic goodness one should ever need in life. Drama belongs on TV and in movies.

A couple of rules for you guys (and change girls to guys for the gals :p):

- If a girl is in a relationship, and is messing around with you, she's not relationship material. If you condone/pursue such activities, you're not relationship material.

- If a girl is fresh out of a relationship, it's not the time for a new one. Be friends if you choose, but don't do any more than ordinary flirting. No kissing/making out, no sex, no dates, no relationship.

- If a girl is out of a relationship, but still constantly seeing/speaking to her ex and/or he still has some "control" over her, stay away. This especially applies when the relationship ended recently. If it's been a long time, and they are simply friends (where neither one has a desire to be with the other romantically anymore) then it's another story. Of course, if it's the control aspect, then simply stay away regardless of when the relationship ended.

- If a girl tells you that she wants a relationship, then "overnight" decides that she doesn't... she's not interested in a relationship with you.

sex is for the married. stick to that and your relationship will improve drastically.

Agreed. *braces for flame*

Yeah, I'm pretty much on the other end of the spectrum, 19, and I've had 2 girlfriends... spent 3 years with the first before she dumped me (because she pulled a complete reversal on what she wanted in a guy :crazy: ). And I'm getting back together with the second after I've got my feet back on the ground. BTW, still a virgin. Proud of it too. Who cares if your good in bed or not when you get married, you learn, and you learn together. Makes it a bit more intimate IMO...

Archived