OMG...

chris_agu28

Once again I disappear off the forum and sarah yells at me. She keeps me coming back to the HF family. haha

Plus I been cheating on the family with another forum, The NICO forum (HUGE nissan forum incase you didn't know) I feel guilty.

Update on life and my horrible car situation.

Well I joined the navy as a MM or machinist mate and my ship out date is July 13th so once again I will miss the HF trip. But I got a 6 grand sign on bonus. SO can't complain. Just got a new desk for my pc and the pc has been down for a bit. I now spend ALL my time working on the 240sx. But I have given up on it!! Here is what is going on. I did the DOHC swap on it, I finished it and ran it. Right as I was to drive the car for the first time. Stupid ignition coil goes out. So I buy a MSD ignition coil and it fires up again. I get ready a second time, WHITE SMOKE everywhere. I blew a head gasket. So damn. I go ahead and take it apart and surely enough the gasket is done for. I get a new one and put it all back together. Now it won't start and when it does it runs very very rough and won't idle for the life of me. So I double check everything. Timing is set right, I got spark, fuel, and compression cause it does fire up at times. I have spent too much time and money in the car so I give up. I am selling it hopefully to a guy tomorrow and it will be his problem. With that money I will buy my friends ef hatch with a JDM b15B vtec engine for 400 bucks, it runs and everything. Don't worry I will post pics the day I get it. with the other 400 I will buy other friends ef hatch for parts and everything and it is the same one with the b18B1 swap that is barely finished. I will take everything out that car and use it for parts. or maybe set it aside for a project honda. I will be rebuilding that b18 but I dunno if I wanna go all motor or turbo. So now I will be owning 3 honda's : The lovely del sol still strong, and now two ef hatches both primer black. One is a 91 and the other is 90. Both DX's. Every time I try for a RWD car something comes up or does not go right. I will stick with FWD, I hate torque steer and wheel hop but hey at least it works and gets me to point a to point b. haha.

Sorry for the long post. Any thoughts on my situation. Man I love you guys. *in a non gay way.

sounds good man :thumbsup:

wish i had two to toy around with!

good luck with them and the sol, things will start looking up when you go back to hondas :D

Yeah I know. The sad part is it is true. I know people make jokes about honda's but I everything works on them and nothing has gone wrong with them. PLUS they are 100X to work on compared to a nissan, mitsubishi, toyota, etc. I worked on many car's and honestly honda's are simple.

I was thiniking in a year or whatever I will get a s2000. That is my RWD car and it will still be a honda. :D

Yeah I know. The sad part is it is true. I know people make jokes about honda's but I everything works on them and nothing has gone wrong with them. PLUS they are 100X to work on compared to a nissan, mitsubishi, toyota, etc. I worked on many car's and honestly honda's are simple.

I was thiniking in a year or whatever I will get a s2000. That is my RWD car and it will still be a honda. :D

reliability has me sold on Hondas :thumbsup:

you get the S2K and I will be UBER JEALOUS :drool:

reliability has me sold on Hondas :thumbsup:

you get the S2K and I will be UBER JEALOUS :drool:

haha. I think I will be sold on honda when I get the s2000 but I gotta get rid of one of the cars mainly cause it is hard enough to have two cars in the military. I will keep the three honda's as long as I can but I will replace one with the s2000. I will be quite happy when I get it.

That 6 grand sign on bonus makes a nice down payment haha.

i vote ditch one of the EFs when you do it :thumbsup:

then you can have a variety :drool:

and yeah i'm sure it's hard to keep 2 or more titled/insured/tagged.

i want to have one in my basement to piddle with :devil:

ha ha yeah that is what I will do. Where in virginia do you live cause I have a good feeling I will get stationed over there, So I will have to visit you.

Basement? what is this basement you speak of? haha Here in GA the water table is so high that building a basement is impossible. I wish I had a basement, But a big garage makes up for the basement. :D

ha ha yeah that is what I will do. Where in virginia do you live cause I have a good feeling I will get stationed over there, So I will have to visit you.

Basement? what is this basement you speak of? haha Here in GA the water table is so high that building a basement is impossible. I wish I had a basement, But a big garage makes up for the basement. :D

Live in Giles County, which has a whopping population of 16k people lol. Closest thing is Blacksburg, ie. Virginia Tech which is 30 minutes away. Roanoke, VA is 1 hour away. We will definitely meet up if you get stationed here :thumbsup: .

Basement lol. It is my basement/garage. If you walk down the stairs into my basement, there's a couple rooms and one of them has a garage door :thumbsup: . You'd have to see it lol.

haha I guess I will. Well whenever I move to VA, I will be living in Norfolk where ever that is... I dunno VA yet.. a couple of my friends moved up there. Okay we gotta meet up plus I wanna see this house. Don't worry I will let you drive my s2000 whenever I get it. haha.

So Do you guys have a emissions check over there. I am used to GA where emissions don't exist over here and it is amazing. I can do whatever I want to my car and don't have to worry.

haha I guess I will. Well whenever I move to VA, I will be living in Norfolk where ever that is... I dunno VA yet.. a couple of my friends moved up there. Okay we gotta meet up plus I wanna see this house. Don't worry I will let you drive my s2000 whenever I get it. haha.

So Do you guys have a emissions check over there. I am used to GA where emissions don't exist over here and it is amazing. I can do whatever I want to my car and don't have to worry.

Norfolk is in Northern Virginia, which you will soon know as NOVA. Your area code will be 703. You will be four hours away from me. LOL I love that I know random shiit. Will you have any dealings with Quanitco? Just curious, I will end up there for Marine OCS before too awfully long. Good, I want to drive one :drool: . Prob gonna go TD one as soon as I have a non-busy day :thumbsup: . Wanna hit up that CR at my dealership, but the Sol is kinda trashy looking right now so prob won't fare well with my chances to drive it >_< .

No, no need to worry about emissions :thumbsup: . I'm running a test pipe, we don't even have a visual emissions check. One of the few benefits of VA, but get ready for automobile laws out the A$$ man!!!! If you have any questions, I can pretty much tell you what's legal/illegal as far as cars in the commonwealth.

EDIT:Northern VA may have some emission standards. I can check on that for you.

We have emissions testing in GA.. just not out in the sticks where you live..

Oh whatever. and I totally didn't know that. I went to the atl for some 240sx parts about 2 weeks ago. I forgot you lived up there until I got there. Totally could have visited you. I will be going back soon one of these days. I will shoot you a message whenever I go up there.

Norfolk is in Northern Virginia, which you will soon know as NOVA. Your area code will be 703. You will be four hours away from me. LOL I love that I know random shiit. Will you have any dealings with Quanitco? Just curious, I will end up there for Marine OCS before too awfully long. Good, I want to drive one :drool: . Prob gonna go TD one as soon as I have a non-busy day :thumbsup: . Wanna hit up that CR at my dealership, but the Sol is kinda trashy looking right now so prob won't fare well with my chances to drive it >_< .

No, no need to worry about emissions :thumbsup: . I'm running a test pipe, we don't even have a visual emissions check. One of the few benefits of VA, but get ready for automobile laws out the A$ man!!!! If you have any questions, I can pretty much tell you what's legal/illegal as far as cars in the commonwealth.

EDIT:Northern VA may have some emission standards. I can check on that for you.

Okay I do appreciate that. and I am just curious about it. The random stuff makes things even better. haha. I can't wait to go up there. But I will miss good old GA. But a town of only 10k people if that sucks so bad. I know everybody out here and everybody knows me mainly by my car.

you're new to me so noodz?

Really? I have been on the forum for a while. Oh man noods?... I dunno.. should i? haha

Okay I do appreciate that. and I am just curious about it. The random stuff makes things even better. haha. I can't wait to go up there. But I will miss good old GA. But a town of only 10k people if that sucks so bad. I know everybody out here and everybody knows me mainly by my car.

Really? I have been on the forum for a while. Oh man noods?... I dunno.. should i? haha

County of 16k people, not town :nono:

I tell her no noodz unless she returns the favor, but sadly she just sits at home and masturbates, no sharing from her :crazy:

County of 16k people, not town :nono:

I tell her no noodz unless she returns the favor, but sadly she just sits at home and masturbates, no sharing from her :crazy:

haha. its about the same for our county cause all the little town adds up to about 15k people. which sucks big time.

Yeah I know I am with you on that idea haha.

Oh whatever. and I totally didn't know that. I went to the atl for some 240sx parts about 2 weeks ago. I forgot you lived up there until I got there. Totally could have visited you. I will be going back soon one of these days. I will shoot you a message whenever I go up there.

of course you should, never question that

Archived