sunroof

OTiS

my sunroof is leaking. the guy before me used caulking on the top to try to get it to stop but it didnt work. iv tried lookin on advace autos site, and napas site but havnt found anything. and iv tried that majestic honda website but still nothing. iv got a 95 dx so if anybody has any ideas they would be helpful.

my sunroof is leaking. the guy before me used caulking on the top to try to get it to stop but it didnt work. iv tried lookin on advace autos site, and napas site but havnt found anything. and iv tried that majestic honda website but still nothing. iv got a 95 dx so if anybody has any ideas they would be helpful.

My guess is that it's not a factory roof.

My guess is that it's not a factory roof.

idk, the book says moonroof, but he said sunroof so im goin with that. iv looked in the haynes book and it didnt say anything

thats NOT factory...EVERY! "sunroof" or "moon roof" i have owned that was put in a car not designed for it....leaked...no matter what i did...which i have had a total of 3....never again...one of them was so bad i might as well of just left the darn thing open all the time lol. my suggestion is to get rid of it and patch thr roof up >_<

thats NOT factory...EVERY! "sunroof" or "moon roof" i have owned that was put in a car not designed for it....leaked...no matter what i did...which i have had a total of 3....never again...one of them was so bad i might as well of just left the darn thing open all the time lol. my suggestion is to get rid of it and patch thr roof up >_<

And how would u suggest patch it up? weld a piece of metal over it? if so im kinda sol on that cuz have no welding equipment. not bein sarcastic either.

And how would u suggest patch it up? weld a piece of metal over it? if so im kinda sol on that cuz have no welding equipment. not bein sarcastic either.

i could try to help you, but you're gonna need a new headliner as well to do this. I'm not a master welder, but we could definitely do a good quality job on it :thumbsup: . Find some correct sheetmetal to match, buy me some wire and we'll go at it man :thumbsup:

i could try to help you, but you're gonna need a new headliner as well to do this. I'm not a master welder, but we could definitely do a good quality job on it :thumbsup: . Find some correct sheetmetal to match, buy me some wire and we'll go at it man :thumbsup:

i took some welding classes in high school but that was 4 years ago so i might be a little rusty. let me try some weatherstripping first and see if thatll work. if that dosent work....then well do that.

yes...get some sheet metal...cut to size..and slap it on there....id help yuh out with it..but ugh....im kinda on the other side of the country...im all for doin favors for people..but eff the drive man, sorry :laugh:

i took some welding classes in high school but that was 4 years ago so i might be a little rusty. let me try some weatherstripping first and see if thatll work. if that dosent work....then well do that.

k man, sounds like a plan. you got my digits

why the heck would anyone want to put an aftermarket sunroof on a car?

lots of people like sunroofs. my buddy put a sunroof in his chopped bronco II, badass little truck and i was born and bred on chevys

ok i know this is kinda a dead thread but i thought of something. Xeryon u have a dx right? that has a sunroof as well. do you think if you read this you could take pix of urs and let me see how its suppose to be?

ok i know this is kinda a dead thread but i thought of something. Xeryon u have a dx right? that has a sunroof as well. do you think if you read this you could take pix of urs and let me see how its suppose to be?

If his is an OEM one, it will look nothing like yours. Hell, aftermarket probably won't look anything like yours either.

If his is an OEM one, it will look nothing like yours. Hell, aftermarket probably won't look anything like yours either.

agreed. yours was definitely a hack job man >_< they may have come OEM on a select few, but yours was not one of them. :thumbsup:

I feel sorry for little honda's that have been mistreated and F***ed up. If your gonna modify a honda, jdm is the way to go :thumbsup:

i def am startin to think my little honda was mistreated and abused :( . I would go jdm but everything is just so damn expensive. just for the little jdm amber clock they want like 70 bucks, and for a jdm climate control they want 120. JDM is clean an sweet lookin but just a little too expensive for my wallet atm

Archived