butterfly valves

shoulda_bought_a_honda

i'v read alot about these valves in gsr intake manifolds...but what i can't pinpoint is that they're supposed to be good for air flow...but if they were so good why don't they use them in after market intakes or in the type r and why do so many ppl complain about them

i'v read alot about these valves in gsr intake manifolds...but what i can't pinpoint is that they're supposed to be good for air flow...but if they were so good why don't they use them in after market intakes or in the type r and why do so many ppl complain about them

ppl complain about them because they've got to be wired in separately on a swap. It took me like >20 min though and it was my first swap.

*Thanks again to Cranny for the instructions

ppl complain about them because they've got to be wired in separately on a swap. It took me like >20 min though and it was my first swap.

*Thanks again to Cranny for the instructions

ok so so they actually help...why is it that the type r intake doesn't have them if their so great