Sooooo How's Everyone Been?

Hatch92

PIIDB?

^ yup lost me

whats up man! long time no see. how are things?

not to much. been working a little longers days then i like to but can't argue. how's the east coast been treatin you since your accident?

^ yup lost me

not to much. been working a little longers days then i like to but can't argue. how's the east coast been treatin you since your accident?

its getting cold! my nipples are getting hard.

im still sore in my neck and whatnot. and the insurance company is going to give me a good settlement, especially since i got a lawyer.

heey Scott :) how you been? how are you and your wife? :) have fun!

me...good...working...wanting to work a second job to save for a house fast... :D

been good we bought a new toy about a week ago. she's about to start school again soon which is nice because after that she'll make a decent amount more money than she does now and we can pay some bills off and possibly start looking at buying a house.

its getting cold! my nipples are getting hard.

im still sore in my neck and whatnot. and the insurance company is going to give me a good settlement, especially since i got a lawyer.

you got any snow down there yet? we got about 2" last night, and the temps are hanging around 30-35 in the day dropping to 0-15 at night.

HOW DARE YOU STEAL MY LINE?!

that being said, noodz?

the closest to nudes i have.....

my naked 450

DSC_0362.jpg

DSC_0360.jpg

DSC_0361.jpg

i just noticed how bad a bomb went off in my garage, it's a damn wreck.

and my new adition.....

DSC_0404.jpg

DSC_0408.jpg

DSC_0410.jpg

'03 Ram 2500 Loooooong bed with the 5.7l and 70k, fully loaded minus leather

Well howdy stranger. Nice to see you did the smart thing and bought a Dodge.

check out this mo'fackle. yup and i can't argue $12.5 when it was all said and done, for a fully loaded minus leather truck

Archived