Sign in to follow this  
Hondahunter

1993 Si

print screen, paint, paste, upload

hmmm thats wierd

your face is weird

oh you b*tch

my thread, my rules :devil: . LOL jk jk.

but i'm out for a minute, he's stopping by so i can snag some pics :thumbsup:

i'm really not trying to be an ass, but is there something i'm not seeing? i could fix everything wrong on that car in a day :crazy:

i think your missing the fact that there are NOT a lot of people who are going to give you 2500 dollars for a 15 year old car with like 210,000 miles on it when if they really wanted a del sol they could get one with a lot less miles for about the same price

i think your missing the fact that there are NOT a lot of people who are going to give you 2500 dollars for a 15 year old car with like 210,000 miles on it when if they really wanted a del sol they could get one with a lot less miles for about the same price

Ding ding ding!

Now that gas has dropped back down the incredible demand that the del Sol was seeing for that little bit has waned. It really will be more work than it'll be worth I think. It may work out for you, but seems like a questionable risk at best. *shrugs*

i knew there was a reason why i loved you

thanks guys, i appreciate your honesty. and yeah 210 is a lot of miles, only true honda fans trust that :thumbsup:

drove it about an hour and a half aga, ran great, vtec engaged properly, could hear the cv joint though lol. but i knew that.

these would be fixed as well :thumbsup: with my stockers.

PICT0494.jpg

Interior needs some TLC, just dirty. Salvageable for sure.

PICT0495.jpg

PICT0496.jpg

PICT0497.jpgPICT0498.jpgPICT0499.jpg

I need Mike! :crazy:

PICT0500.jpg

hmmm, well you could buy it and for the days when you feel lazy and dont wanna shift drive that one. could take and make a project out of it and try to convert at to mt. not a bad lookin little sol. need to fix that dent, rust, and cv joint. why didnt his neighbor fix it where he backd into it?

hmmm, well you could buy it and for the days when you feel lazy and dont wanna shift drive that one. could take and make a project out of it and try to convert at to mt. not a bad lookin little sol. need to fix that dent, rust, and cv joint. why didnt his neighbor fix it where he backd into it?

yeah, idk i might just spray the whole thing if i get it :shifty:

that would mean i could fix the rust, though i might be able to get that matched cheap, doubt it tho.

the axle would be the first thing to fix, definitely. dents would be piece of cake, replace with a used fender.

her insurance did fix it. new driver's door, fender, and repaired quarter.

he asked how much i paid for mine, told him $1100 which is what i paid. :devil:

maybe he'll be more willing to go down.

I also say no. If it were $500-1,000, it may be worth a shot, but definitely not for $2,000.

The mileage is an issue, seeing how you would want to keep your potential market as wide as possible. Hell, even I wouldn't want to buy a Honda with 200k or over, and I am well aware of how long they can last. With it being an automatic, you cut even more of the "Honda enthusiast" crowd from your potential buyers.

Your fix-it list didn't include the rust, and if the rust in that spot is like mine, there's more hidden underneath or soon will be.

I also say no. If it were $500-1,000, it may be worth a shot, but definitely not for $2,000.

The mileage is an issue, seeing how you would want to keep your potential market as wide as possible. Hell, even I wouldn't want to buy a Honda with 200k or over, and I am well aware of how long they can last. With it being an automatic, you cut even more of the "Honda enthusiast" crowd from your potential buyers.

Your fix-it list didn't include the rust, and if the rust in that spot is like mine, there's more hidden underneath or soon will be.

True. I don't know if I could talk him down that low, seriously doubt it >_< . I mean it's not like I have to buy it obviously. Reason for not including the rust was because it didn't look horrible, but yes, I'm sure it's gone through, as mine did, on both sides.

True. I don't know if I could talk him down that low, seriously doubt it >_< . I mean it's not like I have to buy it obviously. Reason for not including the rust was because it didn't look horrible, but yes, I'm sure it's gone through, as mine did, on both sides.

I wish mine were just around the wells. When it hits by the rockers and starts eating it's way through the jambs, it's a disaster. :(

i forgot one thing too

you said it would just be a pint of blue... well unless you spray it all you get to color match too

Edited by DelSolSweetie

what kinda motor does it have?

Is this a serious question? The title is 1993 Si, and with over 200k I'd doubt it's a swapped engine... sooo... D16Z6.

Is this a serious question? The title is 1993 Si, and with over 200k I'd doubt it's a swapped engine... sooo... D16Z6.

my bad.

I wish mine were just around the wells. When it hits by the rockers and starts eating it's way through the jambs, it's a disaster. :(

from what i saw, it was just wheel wells.

i forgot one thing too

you said it would just be a pint of blue... well unless you spray it all you get to color match too

i couldn't afford to make any profit if i sprayed the whole car obviously. i'd just get as close as i could or leave it as is.

yes you're correct it's the original motor

i dont think your going to make any/much profit either way unless you do get it for like 1k

Edited by DelSolSweetie

i dont think your going to make any/much profit either way unless you do get it for like 1k

i agree after thinking it over. :thumbsup: not unless i get it cheap, as you said. i wish it were a 5-speed. :sleep2: