Northeast Meet

wannaBstuntin

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I might be down for the get together. Mainly cause I will miss the HF trip cause I will be in boot camp. Hopefully this car situation works its self out. Once it does it gives me a chance to save up some money. and go up there. I would not mind to see NY again. I will head up and pick up sarah and continue north.

Poor sarah... haha.

your mom

please, can we just leave her in arizona.

my mom drinks too much, and really is a slut at heart. its true. she got pregnant with my little brother while cheating on my dad when i was 2.

it would be best for everyone if she didnt come.

damn rick, that was a rather, uhm, compelling story.

i should be down to come. shannon wants to know hows crush?

dude, you dont know the half of it. if i were to write a book on my life experiences, it would cause doctor phil and oprah to seek treatment.

it would be awesome if you could make it man.

crush is good. they are done with all of the body work. it just needs a little paint and then its ready for me to take it home. but, im having the clutch, throwout bearing, and the timing belt replaced, so ill have the car back this weekend, or at the latest, monday.

She doesn't care about the silver slut? I see how it is....

We can always do some street racing? :laugh:

Set up some beer pong?

who cares about the silver slut ryan? you need to do something about the spring clicking man, raise that bitch an inch or something.

street racing around here? dont make me take you to a subaru meet with your car. it will make you sad.

beer pong could be fun.

Xbox...movies on your projector screen....

i love the projector. it is so cool.

and xbox on it is fun, as well as movies.

im not bringing my box

but id love to play with your box

Archived