m3 style mirrors

musedrainfall

Okay so long story short.. guy knocked off one of my mirrors, gave me $160.. now i want to replace both mirrors with m3 style mirrors (power)...

anyone tried these out?

Do you drive an M3?

I bought a pair of cheap ones from ebay for like $30 and I absolutely hated them. The glass wasn't flat so things would slightly distort towards the edges of the lens and they shook like hell while driving. It's like they were in there on a spring or something. I really couldn't see what was behind me if I was on a bumpy road. I ended up selling them for $40 and going back to stock.

Oh yeah, there were some on a corolla here at the car lot a while back and they did the same thing. Junk!

My honest opinion is that they look like crap. why buy cheap mirrors that every ricer has when you can get some sweet JDM ones that very few people have.

http://passwordjdm.com/JDM-EK9-99-00-CTR-P...-P1462C167.aspx

these are the most rare kind of mirrors, they are power and also power folding, so now you don't have to worry about someone knocking them off anymore. plus they are made by honda.

My honest opinion is that they look like crap. why buy cheap mirrors that every ricer has when you can get some sweet JDM ones that very few people have.

http://passwordjdm.com/JDM-EK9-99-00-CTR-P...-P1462C167.aspx

these are the most rare kind of mirrors, they are power and also power folding, so now you don't have to worry about someone knocking them off anymore. plus they are made by honda.

just buy oem, what's so special about those ctr mirrors?

M3 style on anything besides an M3 is f*cking rice.

lol good thing i was only mildly intested in them...also good thing i want the mostly stock look, minus being lowerd with rims....i dont want people to know i have money under the hood :ninja: just leave it up to them to ponder :thumbsup:

lol good thing i was only mildly intested in them...also good thing i want the mostly stock look, minus being lowerd with rims....i dont want people to know i have money under the hood :ninja: just leave it up to them to ponder :thumbsup:

SLEEPER! lol

i'll save myself $300 and just reach out and fold em. and the little nooks and cracks on folding mirrors are a pita to clean. and i doubt people are gonna say " oh sh*t son you've got jdm mirrors!"

you would be surprised >_<

Archived