Friends Rides

He doesn't have more than $28k in all 3. We're in the car business. That's how I've only got a total of $4800 in my RSX-S. That's how I have $575 invested in my complete GSR swap and still have a $100 door to sell, along with a $75 cat, a $100 pile of metal scrap, a $50 cluster, a $50 door glass, and whatever else I can sell. Not to mention the car came on a set of LS meshes w/ good tires (easy $300)

We get them deals! He buys wrecks from auctions and sells swaps. Mostly bmw / subaru, but he's dabbled in several rsx's and a few integras.

...and his mother and father did not come to this country with him. But this is getting way off topic. This guy deserves respect. End of story.

Driven a Cobra as well. Still haven't driven a Viper. Not to mention, it was an older Vette. 69 convertible, with a 300 HP, 350, 4 speed. The newer ones are just insane.

A Black 03' Cobra = Cream My Pants. My personal favorite car amongst V8ers, and Ford rather.

• 1 month later...

Archived