02' Honda CRV 2.4L Malfunction indicator lamp

Hello all,

I have an 02' Honda CRV 2.4L w/ 111,000mi on her., I recently replaced the plugs,drive belt, tranny flush, oil/filter etc... Before all this i covered up the electrical parts of motor and washed it w/ hose. About a week later the >malfunction indicator lamp came on. I checked the gas cap and tried re setting but Ultimately i want to get to whatever is causing it to go on so i can fix it. Also were is PCV located? Any and all help is greately appreciated.. Thanks..

:crazy:

• 1 month later...

There is no PCV on your CRV and the gas cap is only one of hundreds of reasons the check engine light could be on. You will need to get the code pulled to continue further diagnosis. Sometimes this code can be very simple and sometimes it can take further diagnosis and testing to determine the failure. If you want to save money have a parts store pull the code and let me know. I might be able to help you.

Archived