Cars from my week in SVG

Hondahunter

I found these pics from when i was in St. Vincent two summers ago. It thrilled me :laugh:

This thing sounded nucking fasty!

DSC00117.jpg

Me in the driver's seat of a Skyline GT

DSC00529.jpg

Again, man was I pewny!!!

DSC00528.jpg

My buddy Jarad doing the same. He's a brute.

DSC00525.jpg

Passenger in my buddy Tambour's Skyline. He definitely put it sideways for us :thumbsup:

DSC00360.jpg

First Skyline I ever saw

DSC00238.jpg

GT Turbo. I know it's crappy, but I had never seen one and the kids there flipped out about it.

DSC00186.jpg

Motor. Notice the custom air filter mounting bracket. And spotless engine bay.

DSC00187.jpg

I really miss this place :(

haha yes!

man the KFC there was INCREDIBLE.

you don't understand. they told us before we went, but we're like wtf, it's KFC.

No. You will never understand until you go and eat it.

bleh dude wtf is that horrible looking thing. that aint a gt turbo

THIS

is a gt turbo (the Renault 5 GT Turbo for those who don't recognise it....the only car that is worthy of the name "GT Turbo")

DSC01018.JPG

and man, those 4 door Skylines are freaking huge! Think I've only seen one of those on the road, although we do a get a fair few Skylines over here.

THAT is what we call GORGEOUS in the states! MAN!!! How much could I pick one up for over there? And exchange rate? When I was in Europe in Feb. 2004 exchange was 1 Euro=$1.50. I'm sure that's different now. You still use pounds don't you?

I'd love to have an old Mini too, my best buddy from back home had one for a year or two. Really is the most fun car you can drive! Cos they're so light and they have nothing to them (like the doors are about an inch n a half thick, and the end of the bonnet is about a foot away from ur head lol), even though it only had a 1.3 engine in it (i think), it went fast as hell, or certianly felt like it anyway! Handles like a go cart too, so u can really slam it around the bends n it'll just keep on gripping and flying down the roads! Soooo good!

N yeah, if I had Renault 5 GTT, i'd have to go sticking on a widearch kit n make it properly phat. love those cars.

you and me think alike on many things my friend! :thumbsup:

if I am ever back over that way, I will come see you

wow even closer than i thought! other than the dipped in portion on the spokes, pretty much right on!

i could POSSIBLY find the brand out for you? i still talk to my skyline buddy Tambour in St. Vincent.

he knows lots of the car culture ppl

yah i'd love to know.. i picked my set up for next to nothing for 17's and i always wanted to know what they were.. and i saw them and was like WHAT!!!! cause ive never seen ones like mine

his are dipped in too on the spokes.. its hard to see but you can see the shadows

yah i'd love to know.. i picked my set up for next to nothing for 17's and i always wanted to know what they were.. and i saw them and was like WHAT!!!! cause ive never seen ones like mine

his are dipped in too on the spokes.. its hard to see but you can see the shadows

ohh i saw his but i'm tired and don't have my glasses on, didn't see YOURS had the dips!

i think they're identical! i will see if i can find out buddy :thumbsup: prob take a while, island time for doing anything is SLOWWWW lol. sometimes they're a little too laid back!

Archived