what do you think could be wrong?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
im not buying basics buddy

I know, that's kind of my point. You have to crawl before you can walk. Walk before you can run. You haven't even mastered the sitting up on your own yet, and you're talking about running.

I am seriously amazed that anybody gives you the time of day (OP). Seriously.....last week you were trying to decide whether to quit highschool to work full time or stay in school because you are so broke that you can't hardly even get by. Like Rob said, you can't even afford to do basic stuff, let alone a major swap, yet here you are again.

Tomorrow you'll have yet another new thread about trading your car, then the day after that a thread about how you are broke, and then later that day a question about whether you should swap a H22 or B18 into the car that you want to trade.

People giving you credit and replying to you baffles me more than the fact that Obama is going to be our next president (and that's freakin' baffling to me).

well you guys wont get anymore posts about trades, and ive been working alot more hours so paying my dept to my mom is going very smoothly, so ill be able to stack some up, and when i talk about swaps its not a right away thing, i like to plan it out and listen up and learn about what will be going on when this swap comes, i am keeping the hatch i am keeping it stock with only stuff that is needed to stay healthy, and i am saving up for a swap cause i can afford it now, and the people that reply to my threads are sweet and arnt negative nancys (no offense nancy), they like to keep their heads up and help people out not rain on their parade

well you guys wont get anymore posts about trades, and ive been working alot more hours so paying my dept to my mom is going very smoothly, so ill be able to stack some up, and when i talk about swaps its not a right away thing, i like to plan it out and listen up and learn about what will be going on when this swap comes, i am keeping the hatch i am keeping it stock with only stuff that is needed to stay healthy, and i am saving up for a swap cause i can afford it now, and the people that reply to my threads are sweet and arnt negative nancys (no offense nancy), they like to keep their heads up and help people out not rain on their parade

I will just piss in your cornflakes! :D

Archived