what do you think could be wrong?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
http://akroncanton.craigslist.org/cto/895616244.html :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

motor looks tight, though it is a D15. price makes me wonder if there's something else wrong with it.

why would you only need an intercooler and not finish?

motor looks tight, though it is a D15. price makes me wonder if there's something else wrong with it.

why would you only need an intercooler and not finish?

Exactly I wouldn't even bother checking it out. I mean if he did that much to it and all it needs is a bumpe rand intercooler and thats stopping him from completion then somethings up.

Exactly I wouldn't even bother checking it out. I mean if he did that much to it and all it needs is a bumpe rand intercooler and thats stopping him from completion then somethings up.

yep. you can get an Ebay intercooler that would've done the job on this for like $60.

no way, something's up.

yea there whay more you have to get to, like the head lights and shiit

so what do you guys think about a b20 swap, or a b20 with a b16 head?

in your hatch, right?

sorry you were talking about the crx i'm kinda lost it's late :help:

not sure which you talking about cause i have three in mind, mine wrecked, sold, the one with the b18 never bought cause needed a wiring harness to be finished, and the one i posted i stoped caring about

not sure which you talking about cause i have three in mind, mine wrecked, sold, the one with the b18 never bought cause needed a wiring harness to be finished, and the one i posted i stoped caring about

one of the last two you mentioned :thumbsup: either b18 or one you quit caring about...

on a side note, me might be getting a hatchy with B18b1 :drew:

mine will have a h22 if all goes well, and all motor to

mine will be my piddling project so i will have two b-series :thumbsup:

and mine might be boosted, but highly doubt it >_<

until after I join the Marines.

then I'll have a LITTLE more cash. lol

Archived