In need of a car

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

okay.

so is there any way to fix the rip on the driver side???

cause I love the seats, love them

hate to see that rip.

how much is alignment?

how much are corner lights?

how much is jdm front end?

how much is the center console stuff?

needs little bits of work

nothing too extreme

which is what I was looking for.

and its a 5speed

=]]

okay.

so is there any way to fix the rip on the driver side???

cause I love the seats, love them

hate to see that rip.

how much is alignment?

how much are corner lights?

how much is jdm front end?

how much is the center console stuff?

needs little bits of work

nothing too extreme

which is what I was looking for.

and its a 5speed

=]]

alignment ~ $90

corners ~ $10-20

jdm front - varies. you only need the hood, bumper cover, bumper support, headlamps, bumper lenses, sidemarkers. usdm corners and fenders work. rad support is the same, just needs modification for the hood latch.

center consoles for the crx can go upwards of $200+

the majority of crx's are 5 speeds, and all si models were. i had one of the rare automatics, until it was converted to a 5 speed lol.

alignment ~ $90

corners ~ $10-20

jdm front - varies. you only need the hood, bumper cover, bumper support, headlamps, bumper lenses, sidemarkers. usdm corners and fenders work. rad support is the same, just needs modification for the hood latch.

the majority of crx's are 5 speeds, and all si models were. i had one of the rare automatics, until it was converted to a 5 speed lol.

damn, so i gotta spend 200plus to get all that crap back?

frackkk, imma look at junkyards.

but doesn't seem too bad.

whats the difference in the hood?

and I want sidemarkersss =]

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v640/slipknotik555/CRX/

Pictures!

damn, so i gotta spend 200plus to get all that crap back?

frackkk, imma look at junkyards.

but doesn't seem too bad.

whats the difference in the hood?

and I want sidemarkersss =]

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v640/slipknotik555/CRX/

Pictures!

Oh, that piece should run you anywhere from a few bucks to about $50 (possibly more, depending on demand). I thought you were talking about the armrest, but obviously realize you weren't now that I see the pics :laugh: I might still have the radio surround/din piece still laying around (don't recall if I sold it or not), but I sold the outer piece a while back. The climate controls crack on all of the, although they usually don't look as bad as that one heh. I have the trim for the doors as well, but I've never removed those before. BTW, I strongly urge you NOT to paint the side moldings as Honda no longer offers them and they can be valuable.

The hood on the SiR front end has a "hump" rather than the "dump" on the USDM (due to the B16). The SiR headlamps are longer than the USDM and the ZC headlamps (which are the same as the USDM, without the raised areas. had a set for a month or so a long time ago), so the SiR hood is the only one that will fit them properly. etc.

Oh, that piece should run you anywhere from a few bucks to about $50 (possibly more, depending on demand). I thought you were talking about the armrest, but obviously realize you weren't now that I see the pics :laugh: I might still have the radio surround/din piece still laying around (don't recall if I sold it or not), but I sold the outer piece a while back. The climate controls crack on all of the, although they usually don't look as bad as that one heh. I have the trim for the doors as well, but I've never removed those before. BTW, I strongly urge you NOT to paint the side moldings as Honda no longer offers them and they can be valuable.

The hood on the SiR front end has a "hump" rather than the "dump" on the USDM (due to the B16). The SiR headlamps are longer than the USDM and the ZC headlamps (which are the same as the USDM, without the raised areas. had a set for a month or so a long time ago), so the SiR hood is the only one that will fit them properly. etc.

what tools would I need?

to like take apart that place if I find a junkyard crx???

nah, I'll take the armrest delete.

my arm will be too busy shifting and I always driving 10 and 2 for some reason

so I never need to rest my arm.

lol

oh yeah I need one more part...

its on the bottom.

where the driver side fender is at.

its a plastic black little piece not sure how to say it.

i'll snap some pictures of all the problem areas tomorrow in the sun.

oh well I want to paint them black again...>_<

does armor all work on the side moldings?

ohhhh, I seen that hump before.

yeah, gotchaaaa.

so that was jdm front end I was looking at?

hmmmmm

what tools would I need?

to like take apart that place if I find a junkyard crx???

nah, I'll take the armrest delete.

my arm will be too busy shifting and I always driving 10 and 2 for some reason

so I never need to rest my arm.

lol

oh yeah I need one more part...

its on the bottom.

where the driver side fender is at.

its a plastic black little piece not sure how to say it.

i'll snap some pictures of all the problem areas tomorrow in the sun.

oh well I want to paint them black again...>_<

does armor all work on the side moldings?

ohhhh, I seen that hump before.

yeah, gotchaaaa.

so that was jdm front end I was looking at?

hmmmmm

you'll need a phillips-head for the majority of the interior, and a short one to reach the screws behind the cluster cover if you plan to get a different cluster (unless the windshield is out of the junked car, lol). 8 & 10mm are the most common on the crx, so you'll want to bring a ratchet with at least those two sockets.

i know the piece you're talking about for the fender, just clips and screws on. actually, i wonder if i still have that piece laying around the garage. i know i sold at least one side, don't know if they both went.

i refuse to use armor all on anything. if you do paint them black again, use a flat black bumper spray. if you google, you should be able to find a tutorial on making the moldings look almost-new again (might be on ef-honda).

crx sir front (with optional fogs & lip) :

100_1030.jpg

you should ditch those usdm seats and get these: http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y282/deet...06008Medium.jpg

you'll need a phillips-head for the majority of the interior, and a short one to reach the screws behind the cluster cover if you plan to get a different cluster (unless the windshield is out of the junked car, lol). 8 & 10mm are the most common on the crx, so you'll want to bring a ratchet with at least those two sockets.

i know the piece you're talking about for the fender, just clips and screws on. actually, i wonder if i still have that piece laying around the garage. i know i sold at least one side, don't know if they both went.

i refuse to use armor all on anything. if you do paint them black again, use a flat black bumper spray. if you google, you should be able to find a tutorial on making the moldings look almost-new again (might be on ef-honda).

crx sir front (with optional fogs & lip) :

100_1030.jpg

you should ditch those usdm seats and get these: http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y282/deet...06008Medium.jpg

alright, well i think im goin to head to the junkyard this week or the next.

this week, is register to me, fix alignment, and spray paint the acura rims! =/

how much are those seats? any way to fix mine? with that rip on them >_<

alright, well i think im goin to head to the junkyard this week or the next.

this week, is register to me, fix alignment, and spray paint the acura rims! =/

how much are those seats? any way to fix mine? with that rip on them >_<

Those seats used to run about $300 for the pair, but that was a few years ago. I had considered picking them up, but then had Brides ready to go in it instead.

Those seats used to run about $300 for the pair, but that was a few years ago. I had considered picking them up, but then had Brides ready to go in it instead.

i'll try to look for them.

if not, i'll replace/repair mine.

http://fresno.craigslist.org/pts/896319716.html

worth $150?

and I hate california

and I hate theives.

there is a guy with a type r replica civic in my town

and he put in red recaro seats

and that very night, they tried to break into his car.

wtf?!?!

get rid of that a/c! major power loss and get a full exhaust and intake for starters

you really won't notice more power from pulling your a/c. i say enjoy the comfort unless you're seriously building a drag car, of which he isn't :thumbsup:

mhm, no race car for me.

I need new springs/shocks

any suggestions?

I have about $600

but I also need new alignment and brakes.

and i'm going on friday to register the car to my name.

Tein springs are good :thumbsup:

No personal experience, but everyone here will tell you the same!

Archived