Honda MPG

Just wondering what mpg do you guys get? I'm not sure if ye have the same engines etc over there as we do here but I'm pretty sure they're similar. Anyway, I drive a 98 Civic coupe, 1.6 D16y7 engine and get 38 - 40 mpg..

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just wondering what mpg do you guys get? I'm not sure if ye have the same engines etc over there as we do here but I'm pretty sure they're similar. Anyway, I drive a 98 Civic coupe, 1.6 D16y7 engine and get 38 - 40 mpg..

0 :thumbsup:

93 Del Sol 35 Avg. D16Z6

92 Acura 31 Avg. B-18A1

91 EF hatch 39 Avg. D-15B7

91 EF hatch 40 Avg. D-15B7

91 CRX Si 37 Avg. D-16??

87 CRX SI 33 Avg D-16??

91 Prelude 31 Avg

93 DX hatch 42 Avg. D-15B7

I am bad with #'s so could be wrong on motors?? :blush:

Oh and those are only the Honda's! :thumbsup: About 37ish others!!

88 prelude 2.0S...alot lol

it says i only get about 27 mpg but with gas prices in port orange florida it takes me about 25 or 30 bucks to fill up and i can go forever..it took me about a quarter tank to get 100 miles city driving so im guessing i get somewhere around 350 - 400 miles to a tank? (gas is about 2.65-2.80 a gallon here)

0 :thumbsup:

93 Del Sol 35 Avg. D16Z6

92 Acura 31 Avg. B-18A1

91 EF hatch 39 Avg. D-15B7(B2)

91 EF hatch 40 Avg. D-15B7

91 CRX Si 37 Avg. D-16??(A6)

87 CRX SI 33 Avg D-16??(D15A3)

91 Prelude 31 Avg

93 DX hatch 42 Avg. D-15B7

I am bad with #'s so could be wrong on motors?? :blush:

Oh and those are only the Honda's! :thumbsup: About 37ish others!!

The EF hatch(s) would actually depend on the trim line. Corrections in () of quote.

1992 honda civic hatch VX~D15z1 VTEC-E=45city 50ish highway and about 375 430 a tank

Bitches

Back when I was stock with a short ram and header only, with low rolling resistance Potenzas I was getting no less than 38/42 city/highway. Best I ever got was 44 with the z6.

Now that I have the CAI and sticky tires I get about 36 combined.

10 gal.

Then you realize thats more like 37-43 mpg, right?

Anyways, I haven't ever calculated my mpg in this car before, so I decided to start today.

When I go back to school on Friday, I will have driven approx. 155 miles (I'll let you guys know how many gals. the fillup was)

Then you realize thats more like 37-43 mpg, right?

Anyways, I haven't ever calculated my mpg in this car before, so I decided to start today.

When I go back to school on Friday, I will have driven approx. 155 miles (I'll let you guys know how many gals. the fillup was)

same thing, ive been trying to reset my trip but after i reset it, it wound count itll get up to 2 milse then stop, but 20 bucks gives me a full tank, not overfilling it but full and it lasted me 2 weeks

Everyone here that's made wheel/tire changes has accounted for their odo being off, correct?

My Prelude is on it's stock 16" wheels, and the Sol mileage is on the 14" stockers since I haven't had the Rotas on in a year or longer now.

Archived