Rick was a PW when he first joined up here, but that passed and he doesn't really post much. Mike and some of his SS clan are the biggest PW's around, and I'd be shocked if he doesn't get the 2008 Biggest PW award.

There is an award?? :o

What do I win?? :drool:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There is an award?? :o

What do I win?? :drool:

Yes, we'll be having awards again this year since it was successful last year. (Refer to the pinned thread of winners in GD) You simply win the title, and whatever joy that may bring you.

Yes, we'll be having awards again this year since it was successful last year. (Refer to the pinned thread of winners in GD) You simply win the title, and whatever joy that may bring you.

Well you get my vote for best mod! :thumbsup:

Early in December, award category nominations will begin (although some are standard categories that will appear regardless). About a week or two following, members will be nominated for each category, and voting will take place in late December/early January.

YES!!, dude im going to be famous, soooo many awards, im going to start on my speech now :heart::heart:

i sure as hades hope your editor isn't the rich text editor on here >_<

because so far your spelling has been not so good :D

you know i'm your buddy :thumbsup:

i sure as hades hope your editor isn't the rich text editor on here >_<

because so far your spelling has been not so good :D

you know i'm your buddy :thumbsup:

i know, and i dont use spell check im all natural, and some of those times i was just drunk :ninja:

Archived