The new wheels - Help pick a color

Wheel color  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Wheel Color

• White
    • Silver

do you have to have alot of time for photoshop?, and the car looks great with the rims and drop

It was actually gimp rather than photoshop (I'm poor right now), but yes and no. It takes a lot of time to learn it well, but once you do you can do stuff quick. I spent about 2-3 minutes per picture lowering the car in the above pics.

It was actually gimp rather than photoshop (I'm poor right now), but yes and no. It takes a lot of time to learn it well, but once you do you can do stuff quick. I spent about 2-3 minutes per picture lowering the car in the above pics.

i see...

1) Gold

2) White

3) Black

4) Silver

5) Gunmetal

:crazy: Gold and Black are too flashy, or "look at me". White will be really hard to match and harder to keep clean with brake dust, Silver would look good now and when it's dropped. Gunmetal will look good when it's dropped. So...

1) Silver

2) Gunmetal

3) White

4) Black

5) Gold

Gold would look horrible on these wheels I think, though I do love gold wheels on white.

:crazy: Gold and Black are too flashy, or "look at me". White will be really hard to match and harder to keep clean with brake dust, Silver would look good now and when it's dropped. Gunmetal will look good when it's dropped.

Gold matches the car (badges)

White matches the car

Black matches AND contrasts with the car

Silver looks stock (which is good for what you want)

Gunmetal looks too flashy IMO and looks dirty even when its not

IMO

i only have one set of wheels. cant wait around for them.

here are some rattle canned rims exactly like the ones i have.

100_2290.jpg

100_2247.jpg

Go grab you some cheap steelies with rubber. Send yours off. Turn around time is typically less than 2 weeks at the place I linked above.

i only have one set of wheels. cant wait around for them.

here are some rattle canned rims exactly like the ones i have.

100_2290.jpg

100_2247.jpg

rick you should definitely do that.

hungaccord, i still say white

Archived