tint laws!!!!!!!!

tallhamer88

Wow, that's an updated version. Apparently Ohio changed from 50% to 25% VLT. Doesn't matter, I'm still going 50%.

Um you realize that means 50% and above, right Rob? The higher the percentage, the lighter it is. The lower the percentage, the darker. So since they changed it to 25%, that means tint has to be 25% or lighter. 50% is lighter.

I think kastigir is saying even though they changed it to darker tint he still wants to use one that allows more light in. I wish i lived in a state that didnt care how dark your tint is the only way i would get tint if it was 5%, get pulled over everyday though.

Yea, I once owned a Mustang that had some pretty dark tint on the rear windows. I'm not sure how dark, because it was on the car when I bought it. I couldn't see out of those windows at night, which made backing up a pain in the ass.

I had 20% on my civic, and got ticketed twice then stripped it off. $150 per ticket. F that!

It's 35% here in TN. That's what I'm having put on as soon as I figure out this exhaust issue. Llumar ftw!

Hmm In DE anything goes except the front side windows. 70% is pretty light, but it's better than nothing to keep UV light out.

Yah de is not bad course i have not had tinted windows for years then again i have 5 percent all the way around with a tint waiver lol

My old EJ6 was done in 5% all around..

FHP put his little detection device on it and it only registered 2.5%. I lol'd. Then I was cited. :(

You realize that meant it read it as darker than it actually was, right?

Yah de is not bad course i have not had tinted windows for years then again i have 5 percent all the way around with a tint waiver lol

Medical waiver?

Archived