What does JDM mean to you?, is it a fad, is it the most amazing style, is it lame, what do you think about it?

imho i f*cking love JDM, its so sexy, theres plenty of show and plenty of go, without those lame 10 foot tall wings and lame body kits with 20's and neons

What does JDM mean to you?, is it a fad, is it the most amazing style, is it lame, what do you think about it?

imho i f*cking love JDM, its so sexy, theres plenty of show and plenty of go, without those lame 10 foot tall wings and lame body kits with 20's and neons

To a certain extent is another form of stock clean asssed parts! :thumbsup:

I wont pay big bucks just so I can have JDM parts, but I like alot of them! :drool:

and they have glass headlights for the sol instead of plastic, but me no likey EDM, JDM FTMFW

i want to be one of those guys you know that has his attic filled and a storage garage filled with JDM goodies :p

and they have glass headlights for the sol instead of plastic, but me no likey EDM, JDM FTMFW

i want to be one of those guys you know that has his attic filled and a storage garage filled with JDM goodies :p

+1, cause it will never end cause theres always a new part that would be amazing to own

To me it means made in Japan.

No big deal. I don't care where it comes from as long as its badass.

There are too many people that generalize and think everything that comes from Japan is awesome, but if the same thing was produced in America it would be stupid. Like JDM badges.

Meh if the parts cool or works well then its worth it. But if its doesn't do anything better "for me" then I'm not interested. Examples that go for alot of money IMO for what they do are stupid touches like JDM map lights, trashcans, pushstarts, etc. Who Cares?

I'm all for having a clean car whether it be JDM, USDM, or EDM IDK. What matters if I think it looks good or will perform well.

You broke my sarcasometer

Me, sarcastic? Never. :p

I'm sorry, but the whole "I hate JDM" bandwagon is ridiculous. If you're going to drive a Japanese vehicle, and jump on the bandwagon, you look even more ridiculous. How about people grow up and like what they like, and not what society tells them to like?

I think the JDM bandwagon and the anti-JDM bandwagon are both retarded.

If you want to go all-out JDM, spend your money and do it. If you want to paint your valve cover grabber green, do it :thumbsup: .

Just suit your own tastes, and get ready for people to knock no matter what you do.

I like some JDM stuff, I personally think Mugen stuff is AWESOME :drool: but I wouldn't be past putting faux Mugen or doing things that aren't JDM.

DO WHAT YOU LIKE!!!

if you hate jdm and hondas then why are you on this site?

rick doesnt hate hondas he used to own a pretty BA civic, he just drives a soobie now

and just because he hates JDM doesnt mean he cant be on this site :nono:

rick doesnt hate hondas he used to own a pretty BA civic, he just drives a soobie now

and just because he hates JDM doesnt mean he cant be on this site :nono:

i 2nd that cause he dosent like jdm hes not saying he dosent like hondas

I don't hate JDM, but I hate the douchebags that think owning JDM products makes their crap better. I like my JDM clear corners, but I don't buy JDM parts just to have them. Especially if the USDM parts are just as good quality-wise.

Archived