Found Sol in Chicago possibly

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok Sol has been found! Sale fell through to kid in front of me! :thumbsup:

So I am going to Sac. California on Wed! :heart:

94 Si with 149K miles, no rust, faded black paint, no leaks, nice interior, and I already have the stock SI rims sold with tires, a trade going for amber reflectors cause I no likey clears, found glovebox on ebay, and some other choice parts! Runs great and is dependable, gets driven 80 miles a day! Rear springs have not been installed but he has them!

$1500 :)

ertret.jpgfgsdgsdg.jpggdssdgsdfgsf.jpgrtrettr.jpg

I think the real question here is why did he only get around to lowering the front but not the back?

I've never seen a del sol like that, it was either fully stock or fully lowered. It looks retarded like that. Decent otherwise for the price though.

Damn you guys have cheap del sol's down there. I saw a '97 Del Sol listed the other day w/ 93,00km's for $11,500. He'll probly get 9K for it but not what he wants. If anything ever happens to my car I'm flying down there and driving back with a new sol.

I think the real question here is why did he only get around to lowering the front but not the back?

I've never seen a del sol like that, it was either fully stock or fully lowered. It looks retarded like that. Decent otherwise for the price though.

Damn you guys have cheap del sol's down there. I saw a '97 Del Sol listed the other day w/ 93,00km's for $11,500. He'll probly get 9K for it but not what he wants. If anything ever happens to my car I'm flying down there and driving back with a new sol.

Probably because the rear LCA bolts are usually seized.

A black one eh? Will Mike ever be able to make the adjustment? :p

I has major plans! :thumbsup: I( actually wanted a blck one, cause I am not wanting to spray engine compartment! Just my usual mpearce clean-up! 8)

Archived