riding kinda wierd can someone help out

jfizzle88

ok so i just got this 96 ex i traded my 92 celica for it! well the only thing i notice about car is that while im going down the road it feels like a have a flat in the back drivers tire i looked at it and there was nothing i could notice! does anyone know what it could be possibly! a buddy told me honda's typically feels like this but i took him for a ride and he said something is wrong im thinking mabye a bad shock or something idk though! can anyone help me out

ok so i just got this 96 ex i traded my 92 celica for it! well the only thing i notice about car is that while im going down the road it feels like a have a flat in the back drivers tire i looked at it and there was nothing i could notice! does anyone know what it could be possibly! a buddy told me honda's typically feels like this but i took him for a ride and he said something is wrong im thinking mabye a bad shock or something idk though! can anyone help me out

Obviously your buddy is :crazy:

Any noise associated with this feeling? My wife's Toreass felt like that, and you could hear thumping too! Turned out to be a tire that was falling apart on its insides! >_<

Archived