Help me decide!

Sapphyre

which one?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Which halloween costume should I wear?

• Cat
    • Vampire
    • "Punk Rawk" Housewife

As most of you know, I'm very much out of sorts about the fact that I have to waste my halloween at my FSIL's stuffy, boring rehearsal dinner. However, I refuse to let that completely destroy my halloween. Chris & I are planning on hitting up the bars in Atlanta after the dinner.

My new mission is to find an outfit that I can wear which is respectable enough for dinner at Ecco (which actually looks way overpriced for what it appears to be) but can easily be switched up with a few accessories into a halloween costume and hit the bars with.

i realize most of these are pretty overdone, but they're easy & I can't think of anything more interesting- Any ideas? I'm always welcome to suggestions!

idea 1: Cat

cat-1.jpg

idea 2: Vampire (except my corset's black)

vampire.jpg

idea 3: "Punk Rawk" Housewife (which is basically me everyday. lmao)

punkrockhousewife.jpg

Vampire chick = hawt

Just wear black, add some long gloves, fangs, and a little blood. I like the bat necklace too tho just for extra emphasis.

I've got the long gloves but they make things difficult when it comes to holding a glass. lmao. I learned that one the hard way last halloween when I went as a burlesque dancer. I'll apply the blood after dinner when I don't have to be so "respectable" anymore. Really, I don't understand why they even picked this date and why they're not having a halloween party for their rehearsal instead of a traditional rehearsal dinner. Actually, yeah i do- because they have no sense of humor!

I've got the long gloves but they make things difficult when it comes to holding a glass. lmao.

I wore 3/4 vinyl gloves to my junior prom and had no issues. (Never had any problems with satin 3/4's either.)

I wore 3/4 vinyl gloves to my junior prom and had no issues. (Never had any problems with satin 3/4's either.)

mine are neither. they're acrylic something or other with spandex and quite possibly the most slippery gloves I've ever worn. oh the joys of picking up cheap elbow length gloves from the halloween store last year for less than $5! lol.

lol. i guess the decisions made... it'll probably be the vampire. Chris really likes it too.

Just as well seeing as I have a bit of a biting fetish & I'm obsessed with "Bill" from the HBO series "Trueblood". :dribble:

Archived