Hello Florida

Rick B.

wow. I stepped off the plane in orlando about 2 hours ago, and it was 70 degrees or so outside!

what a wonderful warm welcome. I can honestly say Im not looking forward to going home to NY on sunday.

wow. I stepped off the plane in orlando about 2 hours ago, and it was 70 degrees or so outside!

what a wonderful warm welcome. I can honestly say Im not looking forward to going home to NY on sunday.

What you doin in Florida?

vacation from the cold weather.

im going to universal studios, gonna see the blue man group, apcot or however you spell it, maybe islands of adventure, and of course the beach.:thumbsup:

vacation from the cold weather.

im going to universal studios, gonna see the blue man group, apcot or however you spell it, maybe islands of adventure, and of course the beach.:thumbsup:

Sweet! Was like 55 for the high I think today! >_<

You could just move to florida and be like everyone else that leaves NY..

hahaha so true!

I love Florida, the weather is most excellent (except when there's hurricanes :crazy: )

Though the drivers are the absolute worst in the world

Rick aka state hopping whore lol...well have fun dude...i hate FL sorry, its just way too humid there, i prefer the dry heat but then again WI summers are retarded

It's actually pretty nice out today, sooooo much better than yesterday. Of course you leave when I might finally have a free day :p

oh wtf ashley. youre supposed to tell me ahead of time. what happened to making a plan to make a plan?

Rick aka state hopping whore lol...well have fun dude...i hate FL sorry, its just way too humid there, i prefer the dry heat but then again WI summers are retarded

hehe, im a traveling whore, what can i say. :thumbup:

dude, i hate wisconsin.

summers there are bs too.

Florida is no fun to be in during the summer. That and all the old people...

Not in Orlando. Orlando is a HAPPY old people free zone.

Don't drive your Honda there though.

Edit -- was gonna' go to Orlando last weekend for the haunted house things @ universal but I had the pager :(

oh wtf ashley. youre supposed to tell me ahead of time.

pssh, i did. told you a couple of weeks ago "not next weekend, but the one after" :p

pssh, i did. told you a couple of weeks ago "not next weekend, but the one after" :p

but you should know that a natural blonde like myself has the memory of a gold fish. we keep swimming around the bowl because we find everything new every time!

it is kind of pointless to tell me you have a free day AFTER im gone. lol.

Archived