Buying parts

i want to get an aem CAI and an apexi n-1, or megan racing drift spec exhaust

and then rims and the drop is in spring

I meant mileage, and dont you read? Dont get AEM biggest freakin waste of money!! >_<

How much is exhaust you are looking at?

oh idc about the gas milage, i dont drive that much to worrie about it, and scratch the aem then and ive found the apexi n-1 for around 500, megan racing for around 300

i mean if i am putting money into fixing everything i might as well keep it

yea id have to wait till i get home from school and work cause of the computers they dont let me see these thing, whats the brand and model, ill look it up

Just watch video, and make sure you has lotion and paper towel ready! :thumbsup: Name is in link!

i love that exhaust!!!, BUT my question still isnt answered!, what will happen to my car besides the droping of mpg when i put on some bolt-ons?

lets seee....

resale goes down

reliablility goes down

cop attraction factor goes up

chance of theft goes up

power will go up (very very minsucle ammount, but hey atleast the assdyno will notice)

alright sweet, cause im falling in love with it more and more, idk if this is good fo a stock car but i smoked a cavy z24 with a megan racing exhaust and a short ram intake, i hit like 110 lol

Careful! :nono:

you mean driving or running a stock car that hard?

I mean dont ever talk about street racing on here! >_< Sure there are times I will drive hard, but I chose not to open up the can of worms that will ensue on here! :thumbsup:

Did your mom's boy friend delete your Aim again? :crazy:

alright sweet, cause im falling in love with it more and more, idk if this is good fo a stock car but i smoked a cavy z24 with a megan racing exhaust and a short ram intake, i hit like 110 lol

Dude. It's a cavalier :sleep2: .

Archived