FORSALE 2000 HONDA CIVIC SI $4,300 FIRMLOTS OF PICS!!

4doorcivic9

Awhh, my 30th birthday is coming up and he thinks I'm in High School. I am flattered.

And about that can't afford nice/decent stuff.... I think every car I own is nicer then this one, but then I tend to buy cars that aren't rape me priced either.

If you can't take the heat then don't post. Yelling and swearing that I have this or I have done that means 0 on an internet forum. In fact, it makes you look less relevant and more like the petulant child you calling us.

Pics. If you want people to believe anything you say you better have pictures to show.

34 here, and have owned over 45 + cars, trucks, hot rods, ect! Still think I only know about 1\3 as much as I should! :thumbsup: I do how ever buy and sell cars all the time,(5 since June of this year) and have a good understanding of what they are worth, and how best to sell them!

A true business man,

Handles himself in a hell of a lot better manner than you could ever possibly do! :thumbsup: I have been told I could sell ice to Eskimos, because I know what a vehicle is worth, don't sell junk, and don't try to disguise problems, and am very up front with people! I buy right and still sell for reasonible prices! My goal is to make $1000 per car, and I usually get it! :)

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
oh my god dude, you're 20. Okay businessman, what business are you in?

And how many lbs of boost are u running on that 650whp civic? And what kind of turbo?

I work for a business out of New York, called Vector. Im one of the Branch Managers and own my own office just south of our Division Office. I make around 15-60g's every summer for 3months of work and the other months I do fairs and travel to chicago,columbia,new york and such.

and im running 22lbs on race gas to hit 650whp (its good for 30psi & block is built for 1400whp and 10lbs on pump gas for just in town pushing right at 340-350whp and I have a Precision T4 70trim ball bearing turbo with Tial 44mm wastegate and 1bar spring with Tial BOV, greddy profic B spec boost controller, hondata s300, 750hp precision intercooler with full race piping, 3" exhaust all the way back, golden eagle sleeved the block, bored to a 2.0, cometic hg, arp headstuds, weisco pistons, eagle h beam rods, ls crank, skunk 2 everything in the head, 5 angle valve job, ported polished all that good stuff, edlebrock victor x manifold, 750cc rc injectors, aem fuel rail, walbro 255 fuel pump, full omni power coilover setup with lca's and DC lower strut, making a cage for it because I got kicked out of gateway for running a 10.8 @ 138mph on street tires.. yada yada yada..heres some old pictures..im going with a different manifold for the new setup this coming up spring, but its what i rolled on for the entire summer.

4.jpg

3.jpg

sideview.jpg

K20vsGSR-T.jpg

750hpprecisionintercoolerMUGENlip.jpg

ej1.jpg

civic6.jpg

civic5.jpg

civic4.jpg

civic3.jpg

civic2.jpg

maybe that will get some of you bullcrapers off my back

I work for a business out of New York, called Vector. Im one of the Branch Managers and own my own office just south of our Division Office. I make around 15-60g's every summer for 3months of work and the other months I do fairs and travel to chicago,columbia,new york and such.

and im running 22lbs on race gas to hit 650whp (its good for 30psi & block is built for 1400whp and 10lbs on pump gas for just in town pushing right at 340-350whp and I have a Precision T4 70trim ball bearing turbo with Tial 44mm wastegate and 1bar spring with Tial BOV, greddy profic B spec boost controller, hondata s300, 750hp precision intercooler with full race piping, 3" exhaust all the way back, golden eagle sleeved the block, bored to a 2.0, cometic hg, arp headstuds, weisco pistons, eagle h beam rods, ls crank, skunk 2 everything in the head, 5 angle valve job, ported polished all that good stuff, edlebrock victor x manifold, 750cc rc injectors, aem fuel rail, walbro 255 fuel pump, full omni power coilover setup with lca's and DC lower strut, making a cage for it because I got kicked out of gateway for running a 10.8 @ 138mph on street tires.. yada yada yada..heres some old pictures..im going with a different manifold for the new setup this coming up spring, but its what i rolled on for the entire summer.

4.jpg

3.jpg

sideview.jpg

K20vsGSR-T.jpg

750hpprecisionintercoolerMUGENlip.jpg

ej1.jpg

civic6.jpg

civic5.jpg

civic4.jpg

civic3.jpg

civic2.jpg

maybe that will get some of you bullcrapers off my back

Not really, you are still a person lacking in character, when it comes to your conduct, and really are not deserving of my\our respect! :thumbsup: You get what you give, and have to earn respect, and reputation! :)

Not really, you are still a person lacking in character, when it comes to your conduct, and really are not deserving of my\our respect! :thumbsup: You get what you give, and have to earn respect, and reputation! :)

haha and you think i could care less if i have yalls respect? come one just like someone mentioned early its an internet forum..who gives a damn if ppl believe you or not, i have enough respect for my cars and what i've done to them around my area, so if you don't believe me then don't i could careless, and reputation..ha have plenty of that too. A lot of ppl come to me about stuff and there cars because they know I can fix it or put the parts on they need on..i have my own shop, i don't need any internet respect/reputation not even when it comes to selling cars..hell I got the car sold today anyways..dude gave me $5,000 for it.

haha and you think i could care less if i have yalls respect? come one just like someone mentioned early its an internet forum..who gives a damn if ppl believe you or not, i have enough respect for my cars and what i've done to them around my area, so if you don't believe me then don't i could careless, and reputation..ha have plenty of that too. A lot of ppl come to me about stuff and there cars because they know I can fix it or put the parts on they need on..i have my own shop, i don't need any internet respect/reputation not even when it comes to selling cars..hell I got the car sold today anyways..dude gave me $5,000 for it.

How convenient! :thumbsup:

And that is the stupidest damn thing I have ever read! :laugh: You come on here post pics, make up ad, and dont care if you have internet\forum's respect? Why even post then? :crazy:

better yet, i want to see some man work, not some stupid little bolt on crap. if you want to see man work googe "solvic eg" you will see im the first mother fker linked there, that is man work. Bringing a dead sol back to life, in a weekend! As far as not needing any respect, you my sir are completely assbackwards. right now im rolling on a pair of size 11 etnies, and im still respected by more than a few people here, and the majority of a few other sites. Im not a honda tech, let alone an ASE mech. But i know my way around a motor, and if you googled that, i know my way around resurecting dead cars. So go take your little kitted out bolt on POS car and quit disrespecting alot of my FRIENDS, yes friends, i have them, and aparently you my sir do not, not with this kind of ettiqute.

hey mike, lets pee in his butt!

Archived