FORSALE 2000 HONDA CIVIC SI $4,300 FIRMLOTS OF PICS!!

4doorcivic9

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
.......so that's what you meant when you said you couldn't get your axle to slide all the way in.

OK, this was so great I had to sig it.

To be honest that is a much more respectable price. Will be a hard sell to any honda aficionado but you will definitely find a local buyer at that number, especially if it looks as nice in person as it does from your exterior pics.

FIRST OFF I MISTAKENED THE TITLE, IT IS A REBUILT TITLE

AND IT HAS EX CLUSTER B/C THAT IS WHAT WE HAD LAYING AROUND THE SHOP!!

LET ALONE SI CLUSTERS ARE HARD TO COME BY!!

AND REASON WHY IT HAS SO MANY MILES BECAUSE I AM A BUSINESS MAN AND I DRIVE ON THE HIGHWAY CONSTANTLY!! ALSO I AM NOT THE ONE THAT PAINTED IT, IT WAS ALREADY PAINTED LIKE THAT WHEN I GOT THE CAR, NOT MY CHOICE!!!!!

I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT HAPPENED TO THE LIP,CLUSTER,INTERIOR B/C IT GOT STOLEN. I ADDED A MUGEN FRONT LIP TO IT AND DX CLUSTER BECAUSE THAT IS ALL I HAD.

BUMP TO $4,300 FIRM WITH WHITE ROTA SLIPSTREAMS OR $4,000 FIRM ON STEELIES

you just said you put an EX cluster in it because thats waht was in the shop but then you said you put a DX cluster in it because thats all you had.... dude do you know what the hell you are talking about? hell with all the pictures and no motor shots i'd almost think this is an EX coupe with a bunch of crap changed out to "look" like an SI. Plus if your a business man then you should know your not gonna get $4000 for a civic with a rebuilt title.

you just said you put an EX cluster in it because thats waht was in the shop but then you said you put a DX cluster in it because thats all you had.... dude do you know what the hell you are talking about? hell with all the pictures and no motor shots i'd almost think this is an EX coupe with a bunch of crap changed out to "look" like an SI. Plus if your a business man then you should know your not gonna get $4000 for a civic with a rebuilt title.

dude wtf..stop posting on my thread. w/e ex dx gauge cluster all the same crap, the SI one got stolen, deal with it. and yes i know what the hell im talking about. I have a jdm h22a swapped civic and a fully built gsr swapped turbo'd civic pushin 650whp and i am a business man and i just bought an 2005 bmw 3series and i don't need the SI anymore. I got the SI for a trade on my old integra and i put the ls tranny on it for awsome gas mileage so suck off!

dude wtf..stop posting on my thread. w/e ex dx gauge cluster all the same crap, the SI one got stolen, deal with it. and yes i know what the hell im talking about. I have a jdm h22a swapped civic and a fully built gsr swapped turbo'd civic pushin 650whp and i am a business man and i just bought an 2005 bmw 3series and i don't need the SI anymore. I got the SI for a trade on my old integra and i put the ls tranny on it for awsome gas mileage so suck off!

Not same, one has Tach one does not! :thumbsup:

Here we go with another one of those, "Im a creditable person because I have all this _____" threads...

Only 40%?

I was looking at my myspace lat night, thank god tracy hasn't looked at it. Totally by accident it is near 80% female.

Well most of them are from SS, or HF, and really there are not many females, which is a shame! They tend to be more fun to IM with! :thumbsup:

True, one has a tach and one doesnt, its not the same....just because you supposedly have a civic with a h22 or have a fully built gsr SUPPOSEDLY pushing 650..doesnt mean you know crap about hondas/acuras but engine types and what japanese call the cars, you most likely paid someone to do it...because your a BUSINESS MAN....hey douche bag, you post in the for sale area & post up your civic, and you don't expect to get crap from honda enthusiast that know what they should and shouldnt be paying, well maybe you should stick to a local sale or craiglist and rip off some ricer that doesnt know sh1t about them.

^^

That's some funny stuff there.

Just another case of someone capitalizing on fears of spiraling fuel prices. Honda cars and similar have had a sizable price spike recently. None of which is warranted as there are still 298347208394 hondas on the road and sitting at dealers waiting to be put back into service.

^^

That's some funny stuff there.

Just another case of someone capitalizing on fears of spiraling fuel prices. Honda cars and similar have had a sizable price spike recently. None of which is warranted as there are still 298347208394 hondas on the road and sitting at dealers waiting to be put back into service.

Funny story. When my parents were looking for a new car a couple weeks ago they were looking at a Civic EX-L (with leather) and the salesman told him something like "if you're interested you'd better buy it now cause it will probably be gone within a day or two" to which my dad says "well if it sells then I guess I won't buy it, huh". So he test drove it and left to drive some other stuff (still undecided as to what they were gonna spend or buy). Ended up buying the new TSX.

The irony. A month or so later (last weekend) we went by the Honda dealer and that same exact car is still there not sold. LOL. I guess they're move it fast cause it's not gonna last gimmick isn't working for anybody else either.

True, one has a tach and one doesnt, its not the same....just because you supposedly have a civic with a h22 or have a fully built gsr SUPPOSEDLY pushing 650..doesnt mean you know crap about hondas/acuras but engine types and what japanese call the cars, you most likely paid someone to do it...because your a BUSINESS MAN....hey douche bag, you post in the for sale area & post up your civic, and you don't expect to get crap from honda enthusiast that know what they should and shouldnt be paying, well maybe you should stick to a local sale or craiglist and rip off some ricer that doesnt know sh1t about them.

hey man how about you f*ck off!! i do own a jdm h22a civic. Its in this forum on the forsale thread too basturd and i DO own a 650whp civic. I can frackin show you the crap and i DONE everything to it, dropped the motors in myself and tuned them myself f*g. I know how to work on honda/acuras inside and out, i am a frackin tech douch bag! and yeah i am a business man..sorry all of yall are frackin broke ass highschool kids that don't know crap about cars and can't afford nice/decent stuff. So how bout you just frackin crawl back into ur bull crap honda and f*ck off

Awhh, my 30th birthday is coming up and he thinks I'm in High School. I am flattered.

And about that can't afford nice/decent stuff.... I think every car I own is nicer then this one, but then I tend to buy cars that aren't rape me priced either.

If you can't take the heat then don't post. Yelling and swearing that I have this or I have done that means 0 on an internet forum. In fact, it makes you look less relevant and more like the petulant child you calling us.

Pics. If you want people to believe anything you say you better have pictures to show.

BELLS MOM!

HEY! she'll be offended your handing her around to your cronies

Bell would be a much more enjoyable prize. :blush:

yes, i would be

Well most of them are from SS, or HF, and really there are not many females, which is a shame! They tend to be more fun to IM with! :thumbsup:

hey now, you keep quiet :blush:

hey man how about you f*ck off!! i do own a jdm h22a civic. Its in this forum on the forsale thread too basturd and i DO own a 650whp civic. I can frackin show you the crap and i DONE everything to it, dropped the motors in myself and tuned them myself f*g. I know how to work on honda/acuras inside and out, i am a frackin tech douch bag! and yeah i am a business man..sorry all of yall are frackin broke ass highschool kids that don't know crap about cars and can't afford nice/decent stuff. So how bout you just frackin crawl back into ur bull crap honda and f*ck off

oh my god dude, you're 20. Okay businessman, what business are you in?

And how many lbs of boost are u running on that 650whp civic? And what kind of turbo?

Your price is still much too high.

Flaming members won't get you anywhere on this forum.

Quite a few regulars around here are mid-twenties to mid-thirties.

Javy (Sir Vtec) owns and NSX, so much for your attack on him not being able to afford "decent stuff".

List the car in your local paper(s) and on Craigslist, perhaps even eBay. You won't get that price from a Honda enthusiast who knows the value of a car, so posting it on forums isn't going to get you far (unless you enjoy being proven wrong).

Archived