FORSALE 2000 HONDA CIVIC SI $4,300 FIRMLOTS OF PICS!!

4doorcivic9

2000 HONDA CIVIC SI (REBUILT title due to theft)

MOTOR

b16a2 with 180,000 miles (highway miles) with Intake and K&N filter, 2 1/2" exhaust straight pipe with tip (the best sounding honda ever no joke, it sounds super good)

Stage 1 exedy clutch with stock flywheel resurfaced

Motor runs very strong, doesn't leak or smoke any oil runs very well

Transmission

LS transmission, reason it doesn't have b16 b/c I sold it and got an LS for better gas mileage. Tranny shifts smooth as butter!

Suspension

Coilovers dropped 2"

Interior

Stock eg interior it got stolen a long with the gauge cluster and wing!!

Exterior

Mugen Front lip, Sitting on white Rota Slipstream wheels, 3,300K MTEC (Halogen headlights),stock everything else. Has its normal dings for an almost 10yr old car. Was SI blue, but got painted black!

SANY0405.jpg

SANY0404.jpg

SANY0403.jpg

SANY0401.jpg

SANY0399.jpg

SANY0396.jpg

brandon17.jpg

brandon16.jpg

brandon15.jpg

brandon14.jpg

brandon13.jpg

brandon12.jpg

brandon11.jpg

brandon10.jpg

brandon9.jpg

brandon8.jpg

brandon7.jpg

brandon6.jpg

brandon5.jpg

brandon4.jpg

brandon3.jpg

brandon.jpg

barndon2.jpg

$4,300 FIRM WITH WHITE ROTA SLIP STREAMS

$4,000 FIRM ON STEELIES

Located in Sikeston, Missouri 63801. 2hrs South of St.Louis and 2hrs North of Memphis

Buyer is responsible for shipping etc. TITLE IN HAND!

Edited by 4doorcivic9

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's an SI you guys. They hold there value better! plus everything is o.b.o. !!! ! and it was salvage due to theft!

Do you have pics of damages before fixing, and reciepts for repairs? I will buy a car with repaired title, but will have to be one I intend to keep, and have to seee damages before it was fixed! Also would have to be done by shop, with good rep as far as paint and body work go! :thumbsup:

Bump for Missouri. That car is 1700 miles from you pearce. If you fly out and drive it back then you can crash at my house (no spare bed, but the couch is yours), I'm 3.5 hours away from sikeston but in the direction toward Boise so it would be on your way.

Doesn't matter that it was an SI. It would have kept it's value if you hadn't run the crap out of it. Salvage vehicle takes about 25% off the normal value because many insurance companies will not insure it fully, or charge people higher rates.

Bump for Missouri. That car is 1700 miles from you pearce. If you fly out and drive it back then you can crash at my house (no spare bed, but the couch is yours), I'm 3.5 hours away from sikeston but in the direction toward Boise so it would be on your way.

Appreciate offer, :) but I would never fly and buy a reconstruct, unless it was a v-tec model Sol, for cheap money! :thumbsup::D

Appreciate offer, :) but I would never fly and buy a reconstruct, unless it was a v-tec model Sol, for cheap money! :thumbsup::D

Then find a clean VTEC model Sol for cheap money in Missouri then fly out and crash here for a day or two so we can compare clean engine bays :thumbsup:

It's an SI you guys. They hold there value better! plus everything is o.b.o.!!!! and it was salvage due to theft!

Yes, if it were a complete Si with a clear title. Instead, it has a salvage title (which automatically brings the value way down), some other interior, high miles, and you nixed the riceboy-dream of an EBP civic to spray it black (yet, it still has the "usual dents for a car 10 years old"). You may be able to find someone to pay around that price for it, but it would take a sucker.

As Mike mentioned, I hope you do have the receipts for every part that was added/replaced. At least in NYS, you need to bring the car to state inspection and have each receipt or you can't obtain a title for it within the state until everything is replaced with parts that have receipts.

Edited by CRG7

Then find a clean VTEC model Sol for cheap money in Missouri then fly out and crash here for a day or two so we can compare clean engine bays :thumbsup:

That would be doable! I never look that far though, I try to stay in desert areas, like Idaho, Arizona, Nevada, New Mexico ect! :thumbsup:

If I did we would have to clean my bay! I when I get a car I take it instantly to carwash on my way home, with detailing shiit in back! :)

Dirty engine compartments haunt me so! :crazy:

Edited by mpearce1974

That would be doable! I never look that far though, I try to stay in desert areas, like Idaho, Arizona, Nevada, New Mexico ect! :thumbsup:

If I did we would have to clean my bay! I when I get a car I take it instantly to carwash on my way home, with detailing shiit in back! :)

Dirty engine compartments haunt me so! :crazy:

Well, my house would be the carwash for you then. We could do the engine, and clay and polish the paint. Don't want you driving a swirled up car half way across the country. I'll keep my eyes out for you for a good del sol though.

where are the seats, cluster, lip and interior pieces?

Stock eg interior it got stolen a long with the gauge cluster and wing!!

You guys, he said it was total loss due to theft. There wouldn't have been any damage, paint, or body work. He only had to replace the interior. I don't know why he painted it. Some one could take your keys, get in your car and go and (i think after a certain period of time) once the insurance pays it off, if it is recovered, it will have a salvage title even if there's nothing missing and there's not a scratch on it. I saw an 06' charger that was theft recovery go through auction and all it had was a broken quarter glass, but it got a salvage title because of the theft.

And does this thing still have a salvage title? Or has it already been through process and received a rebuilt title? That will make a big difference in ppl buying it or not.

PS- you could have at least got a cluster from an EX model. No tach in a 5speed sucks. Especially a performance car like an si.

One more thing, there is NO set percentage that a car is devalued for having a rebuilt title. It varies from car to car and is also dependant on the market among other variables.

due to theft. There wouldn't have been any damage, paint, or body work.

That all depends on how it was stolen, and how it was found when it was recovered.

Well, my house would be the carwash for you then. We could do the engine, and clay and polish the paint. Don't want you driving a swirled up car half way across the country. I'll keep my eyes out for you for a good del sol though.

Thanks man, good deal, and no rust, then I am there if timing is right! :thumbsup:

You guys, he said it was total loss due to theft. There wouldn't have been any damage, paint, or body work. He only had to replace the interior. I don't know why he painted it. Some one could take your keys, get in your car and go and (i think after a certain period of time) once the insurance pays it off, if it is recovered, it will have a salvage title even if there's nothing missing and there's not a scratch on it. I saw an 06' charger that was theft recovery go through auction and all it had was a broken quarter glass, but it got a salvage title because of the theft.

And does this thing still have a salvage title? Or has it already been through process and received a rebuilt title? That will make a big difference in ppl buying it or not.

PS- you could have at least got a cluster from an EX model. No tach in a 5speed sucks. Especially a performance car like an si.

One more thing, there is NO set percentage that a car is devalued for having a rebuilt title. It varies from car to car and is also dependant on the market among other variables.

Also banks will only loan on 80% of value of vehicle on repaired title! :thumbsup:

I looked into a 96 Acura TL (I think) with 60,000 miles and repaired title!

Are you guys butt buddies or something?

It doesn't matter how and why it got a salvage title the sale value is still less because of it. The bottom line is this is too much for an SI - even if it was clean titled with all original parts.

example: SI on eBay 2000 SI, Black, 58k miles, clean title, 4800.

It doesn't matter how and why it got a salvage title the sale value is still less because of it. The bottom line is this is too much for an SI - even if it was clean titled with all original parts.

I also agree, with that^^^!! :thumbsup:

I buy and sell cars all the time and avoid branded, repaired, and salcvaged titles, except on the ones I part out :) !

FIRST OFF I MISTAKENED THE TITLE, IT IS A REBUILT TITLE

AND IT HAS EX CLUSTER B/C THAT IS WHAT WE HAD LAYING AROUND THE SHOP!!

LET ALONE SI CLUSTERS ARE HARD TO COME BY!!

AND REASON WHY IT HAS SO MANY MILES BECAUSE I AM A BUSINESS MAN AND I DRIVE ON THE HIGHWAY CONSTANTLY!! ALSO I AM NOT THE ONE THAT PAINTED IT, IT WAS ALREADY PAINTED LIKE THAT WHEN I GOT THE CAR, NOT MY CHOICE!!!!!

I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT HAPPENED TO THE LIP,CLUSTER,INTERIOR B/C IT GOT STOLEN. I ADDED A MUGEN FRONT LIP TO IT AND DX CLUSTER BECAUSE THAT IS ALL I HAD.

BUMP TO $4,300 FIRM WITH WHITE ROTA SLIPSTREAMS OR $4,000 FIRM ON STEELIES

Yes xeryon, yes. We are butt buddies. He is my homosexual lover and I drive to MO all the time just to have anal sex with him. Ya got me.

No crap it devalues the car. I never said it didn't. And I agree the price is steep in general.

Yes xeryon, yes. We are butt buddies. He is my homosexual lover and I drive to MO all the time just to have anal sex with him. Ya got me.

No crap it devalues the car. I never said it didn't. And I agree the price is steep in general.

.......so that's what you meant when you said you couldn't get your axle to slide all the way in.