what would you pay for my hatch?

It's the ADD.

It's this "instant gratification" mindset that's taken over kids these days, and it makes me feel like I'm ancient :laugh: You have a car, which seems to be the platform that you want. Why would you sell your car just to pay more for another one? Keep what you have, take the time to repair/replace. You already have a good idea of what the problems are with what you have, unless you find a "grandma-deal" or expect to pay more, you're going to run into headaches with any other hatch you find.

It's this "instant gratification" mindset that's taken over kids these days, and it makes me feel like I'm ancient :laugh: You have a car, which seems to be the platform that you want. Why would you sell your car just to pay more for another one? Keep what you have, take the time to repair/replace. You already have a good idea of what the problems are with what you have, unless you find a "grandma-deal" or expect to pay more, you're going to run into headaches with any other hatch you find.

yea im going to stick with it but i already told drew to lock my build thread lol

yea im going to stick with it but i already told drew to lock my build thread lol

If you want to have something locked, your best contacting me, VR17 or TLontheDL, as Drew is rarely on (likewise with Trepid, the other admin, and the other moderators).

If you want to have something locked, your best contacting me, VR17 or TLontheDL, as Drew is rarely on (likewise with Trepid, the other admin, and the other moderators).

I'm almost always on throughout the day. I expect a sticker (gold star preferably) to be postmarked and in the mail by today :thumbsup: . Thanks. w00t

im a platinum Member if that counts!, and seen as how it took drew 10 years to pm me back about my name can you chang it for me, Ashley?

Drew or Trepid are the only ones who can change it. It took me 4-5 months to get my s/n changed. That's the reason I'm leaving it as CleanGSR even though I clearly don't have a GSR anymore. Too much hassle to get it changed.

Drew or Trepid are the only ones who can change it. It took me 4-5 months to get my s/n changed. That's the reason I'm leaving it as CleanGSR even though I clearly don't have a GSR anymore. Too much hassle to get it changed.

damn, and thats why i wanna change mine cause i dont have a crx anymore lol

I made mine generic :thumbsup:

I still have my Sol and will until something very bad happens :( Like a wreck...

I made mine Hondahunter b/c I'm always on the lookout for a cheap Honda for a secondary build, b/c my sol will be close to how I want it soon 8)

Minus a few mild performance mods-this is gonna be the daily driver.

Archived