what would you pay for my hatch?

every time someone asks how much id sell it for i say $1800, and get no reply, so tell me what you would pay for my hatch

http://akroncanton.craigslist.org/cto/869725288.html

I don't think $350 will fix that.

Maybe if it had full interior you would get more bites.

But I think your price is fair.

TBH, with no interior that car isn't worth $750 to me.

Negatives: Has rust, and pretty badly at that, the missing interior and the accident damage.

The mileage isn't hurting you so bad so don't worry about that. Neither is the rust as any older car in OH is expected to have a little rust on it.

If you had the full interior in it and put an unbroken taillight on it, without even fixing the rest of the damage, I bet you could get someone to give you $1500 for it

ok ill just stick with it intill a trade comes along, cause we are going to be fixing the rust after i pay for my o2 sensor and pay to get the damage fixed

and people see the car gutted and think its a good start to a build, well around here that is

ok ill just stick with it intill a trade comes along, cause we are going to be fixing the rust after i pay for my o2 sensor and pay to get the damage fixed

and people see the car gutted and think its a good start to a build, well around here that is

Those people are dumb. It would take an hour (if that) to gut a car so that's hardly a start to a "build". It's the start to more work to restore the car to a drivable condition.

I stripped a wrecked Civic hatch down with a friend in a little over an hour..

I'm talking dash and all, as far as interior and some exterior parts go.

Fix your description. CL operates on basic HTML code. Use <BR> to enter in breaks in your text to make paragraphs and such.

Do a google search and you can find about dozen common ones that are helpful for making CL adds, like centering, bold, italics, underline, font size and color.

yea but a cleaner one came around....you know how the game goes, well i know pearce does lol

You kind of made my point for me. Why start a build thread, until you settle down with a plan, and actually intend on following through with it? I recommend you ask your build thread be locked, and only, and I mean only, start a new one when you're absolutely sure with what you're going to do. I have a build thread I've been wanting to post for a couple of weeks now, but I'm not completely set on the direction I'm taking.

Archived