Just stressed out

SIR_VTEC

Or even that fix-a-flat stuff. Makes a horrible mess out of your tire, but it usually does the trick for small nail holes. Just be sure to get the nail out of it first.

aww I'm sorry you guys...huuuuggggsssss :)

I hope things work out for you all...

I don't have much stress except for I want a second job (work-from-home style) to save faster for a fixer upper house :D I've missed being on HF huuugggss :D

slits in the tire, if you are moving, are rarely straight. In almost all cases the slice will have a curve to it since the tire was spinning around in a circle.

if I were you I would watch out for buying nice new rims since you already have people around your car that care that little about your property already.

Ryan, we should all hang out :D

Javy, you can get sooo many job :D I hope you get what you want :D

Yea I already been getting so many emails and calls for postions else where in the finance area...but i dunno if this is what i want to do anymore

What, in particular, is getting you down?

the simple fact is that i work with my brother and im really getting sick of arguing with him everyday and putting him in check, its one thing to respect family but its another thing to work with family...im just getting tired of taking over his work for him because he couldnt do it and then get the blame for not following up because i got my own files to deal with....

also i love helping people finance their homes or purchasing their first home....but i dunno this market is making me so depressed because the fact is its not getting better, and if it is, it wont be for a very long time.

Archived