seats

Del Sol Driva

What seat would be like a direct bolt on a del sol??? i heard that alot of people put in GSR seats are those a direct bolt on?

Like these? :drool: You have to swap brackets like I did, because the brackets will not line up, and also Acura brackets make seat sit too high. it will still sit a bit higher than stock, but not much! :thumbsup:

HPIM1207.jpg

I dunno about direct bolt on seats but I like the gsr seats but the pattern is not appealing to me. I got the new del sol seats so I guess I will stick with those but I gotta replace the EF seats and I got a free pair of GSR seats so I will go ahead and use them.

i have the integra seats in mine and i hate them.. i think they sit up way too high.. i would love some stock del sol seats in it instead

Did you switch brackets, and the ones I had were way more comfortable than stock! Had adjustable bottom tilt, and adjustable lumbar FTW!!! :thumbsup:

the s2k seats look really nice in a sol but they are not direct bolt on you have to make the brackets fit and all kinds of stuff,

Yeah they is way too much work, and I think there is aguy on SS (addsmack) that is still trying to sel his set of custom S2K to Sol brackets for like $400-600?? :crazy:

drive down here and give me your sol seats you can have my integra seats.. i think they did swap brackets in mine.. all the tilt and lumbar support works but i dont like sittin up that high

lol Do you want my del sol seats? You don't like the integra seats?

Yeah they is way too much work, and I think there is aguy on SS (addsmack) that is still trying to sel his set of custom S2K to Sol brackets for like $400-600?? :crazy:

I was under the impression that the S2K seats bolted right up to the Sol seat pans. huh

Archived