New to the site

Black93Sol

yea i know, i recognize ur sig. we talked before on myspace i believe,

yes, yes, i figured that was you. i suck at responding to people on myspace in a timely manner. it's good that you plan on cleaning up the sol, don't need any more riced out ones floating around the area.

ok so little update, when i got the car the shifter was some awful looking dollar store item, so i went and bought a new one. my exhaust was broken so i was fixing that and a package arrived. New short throw, Shift knob, carbon fiber ebrake handle and a mugen shift boot. All were installed today as i already had exhaust out of the way. Will be posting pix of the progress as soon as possible. Jus need a few other things for this car, and it will be good...

ok so little update, when i got the car the shifter was some awful looking dollar store item, so i went and bought a new one. my exhaust was broken so i was fixing that and a package arrived. New short throw, Shift knob, carbon fiber ebrake handle and a mugen shift boot. All were installed today as i already had exhaust out of the way. Will be posting pix of the progress as soon as possible. Jus need a few other things for this car, and it will be good...

I offered that guy $65.00 for handles, tails, and ashtry! :thumbsup:

Archived