Mpearce1974 Is the Biggest Whore On Hf

tallhamer88

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sshh, don't tell my lady this, but by far my fav time in my life was the 17-20 range when I had a nice car and a different gf every few weeks. I was certainly a man-whore.

okay i have to ask it.... get any roadhead? lol

ROADHEAD FTMFW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drool:

hahaha i havent tried it with a 5spd yet, she might mistake the shifter for somethin else :crazy: hahaha

that car was autotragic so yess all the time! dirty whore haha but mikes a bigger one. He gives Thread head ask him about it

^^

I have to agree with this one!

sshh, don't tell my lady this, but by far my fav time in my life was the 17-20 range when I had a nice car and a different gf every few weeks. I was certainly a man-whore.

lol Sounds like you had it all set.

hahaha i havent tried it with a 5spd yet, she might mistake the shifter for somethin else :crazy: hahaha

hahaha wow, that would be pretty bad....

that car was autotragic so yess all the time! dirty whore haha but mikes a bigger one. He gives Thread head ask him about it

ha ha I knew it.

You know i am starting to wonder about you! :crazy:

And you would keep your dirty little whore mouth shut, if you knew what was good for ya! :thumbsup:

I will call him this afternoon! You know as soon as I buy it a SI hatch or something will come up! >_<

Prolly. u will have the teggy long enough to clean it. And then a 93 samba del sol will show up or something. :)

Prolly. u will have the teggy long enough to clean it. And then a 93 samba del sol will show up or something. :)

One thing I am thinking of, is putting Teggy on CL for trades, I have had good luck doingthat in past! Teggy will be a lot more desireableof a trade than EF hatch unless it was a SI! :thumbsup:

One thing I am thinking of, is putting Teggy on CL for trades, I have had good luck doingthat in past! Teggy will be a lot more desireableof a trade than EF hatch unless it was a SI! :thumbsup:

Yeah you can clean it up real nice. And Put it out for Offers.

when i was doing the race to pass people on the top 20 list i had well over 100 posts in a 24 hour period for a few days straight.

people would log in and hit the new posts link and the page would be filled with threads i had started.

you may be a whore, but youre not the biggest.

Biggest Post Whore - rbolander aka rickb

Biggest Attention Whore - Ice Cream Man

Biggest Fraud - SolLessHonda

when i was doing the race to pass people on the top 20 list i had well over 100 posts in a 24 hour period for a few days straight.

people would log in and hit the new posts link and the page would be filled with threads i had started.

you may be a whore, but youre not the biggest.

I will step up my game then, and see what I can do! Know that work has DSL at 2 locations, it is easier! :thumbsup:

Archived