Yay or Nay

C92hatchX

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so i talked him down to 90 and im giving him 45 now and 45 friday, but im letting him hold stuff that i dont care about till i pay him and hes giving me all the rims, and im pretty sure there the hx rims

ok so i got the rims they a pretty B.A. but need some good asss cleanin, i was jacking up the car to throw them on got one tire off then was like, F*ck, they need to be balanced, so i was bummed i couldnt rock them and now i gotta find some way to get 20 bucks to get them balanced, but heres some pics

Picture074.jpg

Picture073.jpg

when i get them balanced ill throw some pics up

imma clean em up real good then prolly do gold, and they are so damn light, even campared to what i have on now...lol im letting him hold my old tail lights and corner lights untill i pay him

ohhh my gosh PLEASE do them in gold!!!!

that will look amazing!!! those are pretty much the kind of wheels i would put on in gold, i just didn't know Honda made one like that! but leave it to them! :thumbsup:

i would just clean them up really good and leave them silver :thumbsup:

WOW what a lame idea, lol jk, ill be sporting them silver for a while i like the silver, i just think the gold would be schweet, but the h on the center caps are red, could my other ones fit on these rims?

WOW what a lame idea, lol jk, ill be sporting them silver for a while i like the silver, i just think the gold would be schweet, but the h on the center caps are red, could my other ones fit on these rims?

Gold, or are we talking more like a bronze?

I'd either leave them as is or do them up in some gunmetal. I wouldn't put those wheels in gold, if anything a really deep bronze, but not gold.

I'd either leave them as is or do them up in some gunmetal. I wouldn't put those wheels in gold, if anything a really deep bronze, but not gold.

http://roseyspowdercoating.biz/osCommerce/...nkjrh5o9vusft36

Kind of a cross of gunmetal and bronze if you ask me?? :thumbsup:

nahh no gold/black at most of a two tone color i would go for gunmetal with chrome lip

i think its photoshop time lol, just like rick did, ill post my craigslist ad cause i dont have pics on my school puter, there should be good side views, idk if you can use the pics i posted or the craigslist ad of the rims

http://akroncanton.craigslist.org/cto/882519778.html

all colors that would look good, and a drop would be pretty B.A. lol

heres the rim ad if it would help

http://akroncanton.craigslist.org/pts/885708310.html

also whats the lowest tire i can run on them, im running 175/70R13"s right now, and i want to go a bit lower but not too low

Archived