Well Hatch is gone!

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That is a sharp car. IMO, I would keep that one and go pick up a different car to buy/trade/sell.

I have always enjoyed that gen Integra.

We will see what happens, also depends on MPG! I am thinking 33ish driving like I do??

They want waaayyy too much for a 92 with 188k. Even here in rustastic Ohio I can find clean, stock, rolling chassiss for $500-$750 and/or a clean vx/cx/dx with under 200k in the $1500-2500 range.

They want waaayyy too much for a 92 with 188k. Even here in rustastic Ohio I can find clean, stock, rolling chassiss for $500-$750 and/or a clean vx/cx/dx with under 200k in the $1500-2500 range.

Yet you flew to Miami over a Del Sol.

Yep, Stock with 65K for $3k? Wouldn't you?

I overpaid for my '00 hatch with 150k @ 4k and it still isn't as much of a rip off as that 92 hatch.

Prices are inflated in the PNW to begin with along with the fact that it's an FE car which fetches a premium now.

Thats the only reason my hatch went for my $3500 asking price and I would not budge! :thumbsup:

Ooo, if you buy that I call dibs on the wheels if they still have center caps.

Dumbest thing I did was sell those originals on my sedan because they were 13's. Now I find myself searching for decent looking 13's/14's for the commuter. All I have are phone dials from a crx si and they look like ass :(

Check out the price on this little baby:

http://dayton.craigslist.org/ctd/848786659.html

Ooo, if you buy that I call dibs on the wheels if they still have center caps.

Dumbest thing I did was sell those originals on my sedan because they were 13's. Now I find myself searching for decent looking 13's/14's for the commuter. All I have are phone dials from a crx si and they look like ass :(

Check out the price on this little baby:

http://dayton.craigslist.org/ctd/848786659.html

Thats the only thing about that car thats good! :thumbsup:

It's funny, but for that price it isn't a bad deal for someones winter commuter beater. I'd pimp it but the rear quarters aren't shown in the pics and that model always rusted hideously.

Archived