Well Hatch is gone!

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here is my car cycle choice. Going to see about picking this up 8am sat morning.

http://columbus.craigslist.org/cto/864988685.html

Going to sell the Ram 2500. I bought the Ram for $800 and should be able to sell it for $2000. The engine in this Jeep was the I6, I should be able to find a whole longblock for it for under $500. Hell, for that matter it might not even be a rock knock. People diagnose the most random crap sometimes.

Did I ever mention that I love CL?

Oh, when I saw this it occurred to me that I recognized the house in the background. In a city of 2+ million people I find the people selling their Jeep that live 6 houses down from me. :crazy:

Wel it is looking like Teggy will have to be it! Theoffer I made of $2300 was a bit light, but truthfully I was setting him up for $2500, but was trolling for less! He countered with $2700, then I decided to let him sweat a bit and I know he will take $2500! :thumbsup:

It's like playing Texas Hold'em for me! :D

Wel it is looking like Teggy will have to be it! Theoffer I made of $2300 was a bit light, but truthfully I was setting him up for $2500, but was trolling for less! He countered with $2700, then I decided to let him sweat a bit and I know he will take $2500! :thumbsup:

It's like playing Texas Hold'em for me! :D

You gotta know the game to play the game!

You gotta know the game to play the game!

You know it! :thumbsup:

I am having such a hard time getting off my azz to go get it! I dont know why, I just have this super strong feeling another car is going to appear right after I go get it! I also told guy with stock Acura alloys that I would take them if I go get Teggy!

http://boise.craigslist.org/pts/861457412.html

$100 and 10 carwash tokens! :thumbsup:

like i said on aim, you're the best ive heard of at detailing cars. you need to move to the east coast like new englandlike cape cod area so you can detail my cars aw well. you'd also be well payed in beer...?

geez man u can clean a car. that is awesome nice detailing all the way..

Thanks Preston!!! :wub:

like i said on aim, you're the best ive heard of at detailing cars. you need to move to the east coast like new englandlike cape cod area so you can detail my cars aw well. you'd also be well payed in beer...?

Hard stuff and you got a deal! :thumbsup:

Archived