Well Hatch is gone!

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am thinking of waiting on Teggy for 1 day, so black CRX guy can call me back! :thumbsup:

Good choice. I love CRX's and that black one is SWEET looking. I will joining the EF crowd soon. I can't wait cause that hatch has 71k on a 91 DX body so I love it.

Good choice. I love CRX's and that black one is SWEET looking. I will joining the EF crowd soon. I can't wait cause that hatch has 71k on a 91 DX body so I love it.

CRX is 120 miles away by where my brother lives, thinking about having him buy it, then bring here and I sell it! Then I can ebay the Teggy or sell local first, then Ebay! I figure if I get ahold of it, cut and wax, clean and dress engine bay, take a crap load of pics I can get $3500-$4000 out of it? :thumbsup:

I'd get the integra and say screw making money off it. That's sweet looking and in awesome condition/low miles. Get that sucker and drive it.

+1!!!!!! That teg is super clean :drool:

I'd get the integra and say screw making money off it. That's sweet looking and in awesome condition/low miles. Get that sucker and drive it.

We shall see, but I know there is money to be made! :thumbsup: At $2500 I could drive it til spring and sell then, try Ebay between now and then possibly!

Hatch is gone, and I made the guy with Teggy a offer of $2300! :devil: It has been repainted, and has a few little dings here and there, drives great, interior is very nice, and mechanically sound! :thumbsup: We will see what happens! :)

Archived