Front bumper

OTiS

I assume you are asking if the bumper of a coupe/hatch will fit the sedan model, because it is quite obvious that a 95 sedan bumper will fit any 92-95 sedan.

As a single piece off of a hatch/coupe onto a sedan no it will not fit correctly. The whole front end on a sedan is shorter then the coupe/hatch. All of the parts would bolt on but you would need to shim and drill a few holes here and there for it to all line up right. Most notably you would need to reweld the hood latch to a new spot to accommodate the longer hood.

Likewise the light assemblies also are not fully interchangeable. The headlights themselves are the same, but the turn signals are shaped differently. If you go to change your lights, with one piece units off of eBay for example, you need to make sure you get sedan compatible lights.

I assume you are asking if the bumper of a coupe/hatch will fit the sedan model, because it is quite obvious that a 95 sedan bumper will fit any 92-95 sedan.

As a single piece off of a hatch/coupe onto a sedan no it will not fit correctly. The whole front end on a sedan is shorter then the coupe/hatch. All of the parts would bolt on but you would need to shim and drill a few holes here and there for it to all line up right. Most notably you would need to reweld the hood latch to a new spot to accommodate the longer hood.

Likewise the light assemblies also are not fully interchangeable. The headlights themselves are the same, but the turn signals are shaped differently. If you go to change your lights, with one piece units off of eBay for example, you need to make sure you get sedan compatible lights.

I was, i forgot the coupe part lol. i was in a hurry when i typed that. but yes that was my question, and thank you for answerin that. im wantin to get a diffrent front bumper without gettin a body kit. i like the ones from the coupe and hbs but thats a nogo.

• 2 weeks later...
97 coupe.

I can get a 01-05 civic front bumper for like $18.

The 92-95 is more expensive. Like $55 or so i think.

dang that sucks. Got a site or anything?

Archived