What is the best way to get Sponsored?

great, now i'm going to go to bartender school and make money selling right out of my car... i can put in some strobe lights that come out of the taillights and run a nightclub from my parking garage lol

seriously, the trunk idea would be kind of cool..... i could even use my car in some drinking and driving ads....

i dont think that 15's would fit.... unless i take out the spare tire and jack... do you guys recommend doing that?

also, my trunk is where the map dvd reader is.... how do i disconnect it and move it to, say, under the middle of my backseats

4 15s will DEFINITELY fit in the trunk of an Accord.

This could get out of hand quick, but I hope you get the idea. Every 17yr old yahoo who's parents made them buy a Honda because it was practical has an exhaust and a racing clutch with a short throw. The less other people have done it the more value it will be to you at a car show.

4 15s will DEFINITELY fit in the trunk of an Accord.

the thing is... my car is still my everyday car... i dont really use the trunk that much anywayz... but just incase... i would save it until the last thing...

after everything is done, i wouldnt be able to drive my car around with my friends, would i?

But if your in a hurry u mine as well get a sleeping bag and take a nap cause it will take a long time to get sponsored and i got luck usually people have mad work in there car to get anything almost free if not free. So I would get to work! DO WORK SON!

Buy knee pads?:devil:

interesting... but brings me to my next question

im looking to get a new exhaust system... will the system split the exhausts like my stock one does?

also, where is the best place to look?

anyone heard of autobaks?

okay well i know how to get some low end sponsors man... we did it on the last show club team i was in.. just go in and ask if they would mind sponsoring your team/car, if you have their vynal put on your car so that way you could promote their store. the team i was on had over 30 low end sponsors (back window of my 89 teg was cluttered with stickies) but they didnt pay for anything, we just got a certain percentage of a discount on everything...

a few of the sponsors i remember:

Autozone, Advanced Auto, O'Rileys, Walmart, McDonalds, Zaxbys, T&K Tire, Top End Motorsports, Special FX, Stake and Shake, Taco Bell, Budget Brakes, Midas, and alot more that i cant remember... if they tell you no, just keep bugging them and maybe they will finally give in, just ask for like a 10% discount the first year, and try to get that discount knocked up a little more each year...

Buy knee pads? :devil:

and start choking on that CAWK :laugh: hahahaha

okay well i know how to get some low end sponsors man... we did it on the last show club team i was in.. just go in and ask if they would mind sponsoring your team/car, if you have their vynal put on your car so that way you could promote their store. the team i was on had over 30 low end sponsors (back window of my 89 teg was cluttered with stickies) but they didnt pay for anything, we just got a certain percentage of a discount on everything...

Autozone, Advanced Auto, O'Rileys, Walmart, McDonalds, Zaxbys, T&K Tire, Top End Motorsports, Special FX, Stake and Shake, Taco Bell, Budget Brakes, Midas, and alot more that i cant remember... if they tell you no, just keep bugging them and maybe they will finally give in, just ask for like a 10% discount the first year, and try to get that discount knocked up a little more each year...

Yeah Roadmagnet Lowering Springs Sponsored Me. They are Local for Around My Area. They are Out of Baltimore Maryland. Newer Company Maybe 2 years old.

and start choking on that CAWK :laugh: hahahaha

alright sounds good,

I would have to ask to speak directly to a manager, yes?

what would mcdonalds or taco bell sponsor me for?

alright sounds good,

I would have to ask to speak directly to a manager, yes?

what would mcdonalds or taco bell sponsor me for?

we just got them to sponsor us so we could get discounts on food :laugh:

but yeah youll need to talk directly to the manager to see if you can get sponsored by the store

::EDIT:: its a long and tedious process, and can get VERY frustrating

we just got them to sponsor us so we could get discounts on food :laugh:

but yeah youll need to talk directly to the manager to see if you can get sponsored by the store

::EDIT:: its a long and tedious process, and can get VERY frustrating

thanks... i just got a call from carsponsorships....

she gave me this website to go check stuff out

www.carshownews.com...

there r tons of shows... i think im gonna sign up and see where it takes me

thanks for all the help guys.... i think im sponsored partway by subway... i gave this guy some shoes and a chick some friends dvds, now i get half off everything whenever i c them in there lol

man, off-topic note.... i went to autobacs in west covina.... the drive was a major hassle and when i got there everything was at least twice as expensive as something online.....

a honda emblem that i found for 12 bucks was selling for over 50 there....and the workers were really crapty, they didnt wanna help, they just wanted to sell... it was like talkin to a telemarketer in person, "lemme just ring u up and we'll talk about it"... bastards

That's normal.

Brick and Mortar downsides:

Have to travel to shop

Marked up pricing to cover higher costs

Upsides:

Better service (potentially)

Instant gratification (walk in with cash and out with part the same day)

Can always see the item and don't end up with super shoddy parts that were disguised via clever marketing

If this is what you want then you will need to be persistent.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The company Im working for offering partial sponsorship for project cars and show cars. What I mean by partial is at wholesale/cost price. We are open for partial sponsorship intill Feb as of rite now we are take every car. So if any one is interested hit me up. The company i am working for is DISCOUNT AUTOWERKS

Archived