car accident

Rick B.

So.

I was at a red light. i was moving over to the left lane with my turn signal on.

i made it to the left lane and stopped behind a red pontiac grand am. The light turned green, the red pontiac was yielding for the right of way with me right behind her. then i was rear ended by a gold pontiac who was heading straight. That caused me to rear end the red pontiac.

i get out.

the driver of the red pontiac says she is ok. ( :drool: )

i go over to the gold pontiac and that driver says she ( bleh ) cant move her leg.

i leave her in the car and slow down traffic and wait for the cops.

a cop arrives, i tell him to alert ems and then i go stand by my car.

we move the cars over to a nearby parking lot.

the bleh driver is taken to the hospital via ambulance

cop takes all of our info and does his routine checks. turns out, the bleh driver was driving with a suspended license. what an idiot.

i have full coverage insurance which is good for me and the bleh driver does too on the car she was driving (which is owned by her aunt).

well, im waiting for my roommate to get home to take me to the hospital. my neck hurts at the base of my skull and i have a migraine.

didnt feel it until the adrenaline wore off.

SSPX0359.jpg

SSPX0360.jpg

SSPX0361.jpg

SSPX0362.jpg

SSPX0363.jpg

SSPX0364.jpg

SSPX0365.jpg

SSPX0366.jpg

SSPX0367.jpg

SSPX0368.jpg

SSPX0369.jpg

SSPX0370.jpg

SSPX0371.jpg

Edited by Rick B.

Wow. Aint that some crap.

At least you got a police report and she is at fault.

I just got an email today that said my insurance company can't recover the money from that kid who hit Sarah in my car. :rant:

How come you didn't get pics of ( :drool: )

sue sue sue!

im gonna grab an attorney on my way to the hospital.

i have some serious whiplash f*cking with me right now.

the f*cking girl hit me hard enough to break her leg so im glad i was in a subaru instead of a little civic.

Edited by Rick B.

wtf, no phone call for me to not answer? :p

sorry to hear about it, hope all turns out well at the hospital (and you don't have to spend as many hours in one as i had to in september :laugh:)

i'm pretty sure you're not supposed to have the subaru, it's cursed.

edit: too funny that you called right when i hit the 'add reply' button :laugh: talk to you later

Edited by CRG7

At least you got a police report and she is at fault.

I just got an email today that said my insurance company can't recover the money from that kid who hit Sarah in my car. :rant:

pontiacs dont like you.. i hope your okay..

why cant they recover the money from that kid.. didnt he say he was movin to CT.. lets go find him

why cant they recover the money from that kid.. didnt he say he was movin to CT.. lets go find him

I have no idea. Probably because there's no proof that he's at fault. This is what they said:

Our team has been unable to recover money paid on your claim and your deductible from the responsible party and/or their insurance carrier. As a result, we have sent your claim to a recovery agency to proceed with our efforts to collect this amount. Pursuing the claim through a recovery agency may add several months to the recovery process. While we cannot guarantee the recovery of your deductible, we are making every reasonable effort possible.
Edited by wannaBstuntin

From the pics it looks like the damage is fully contained to the bumpers?

Aside from near breaking your neck it doesn't look like it will take much to put it back on the streets. Be glad you weren't on your bike when she hit you.

mods were done after i had the car registered.

besides, i know a place that will pass the inspection for me.

well, my spine isnt curved like its supposed to be. my neck is jutted forward slightly and the vertebrate is fused together.

im going to set up an appointment with a chiropractor and see them a few times a week, and talk to a lawyer tomorrow.

the hospital gave me a shot in my buttocks. that hurt! reminded me of a pennicillin shot.

was prescribed muscle relaxers so my neck doesnt spasm.

well, my spine isnt curved like its supposed to be. my neck is jutted forward slightly and the vertebrate is fused together.

Wait, is that as a result of the accident or is that just the way that you're spine is naturally?