Car alarm goes off almost every night.

Brunetteb89

Hi, I have a 1997 Honda Accord and about three months ago one of my automatic locks starting making a noise and usually does not work. Well ever since, my car locks will randomly lock on their own while im in the car, sometimes 2-3 times in a row, and also when the car is not started. The problem is I think that is what is setting may alarm off in my car. I don't have one installed so it must be the standard one. I have been taking out the fuse at night for the door locks, but this prevents the car from starting. I've been doing it for three months, and I don't have the money to get my locks fixed and have that not be the problem.

My question is is there a way to turn off the standard alarm??? My neighbors have complained because if I forget or haven't done it yet the alarm goes off until I get up and run out to the car to turn it off. PLEASE HELP

Archived