Just got 2 big boxes from UPS

alex37211

I got some Konig Feathers for cheap. I'm trying to sell them on CL to turn a little profit and add to my "wheel fund" which was $680 before I picked these up. But if they sell at this price, I'll be at $746 (net profit from buying and selling various sets of rims over the past 2 months or so)

http://nashville.craigslist.org/pts/859902047.html

I got some Konig Feathers for cheap. I'm trying to sell them on CL to turn a little profit and add to my "wheel fund" which was $680 before I picked these up. But if they sell at this price, I'll be at $746 (net profit from buying and selling various sets of rims over the past 2 months or so)

http://nashville.craigslist.org/pts/859902047.html

Dang man....those are awesome wheels. That's kind of what I want to put on my accord eventually but only in 17's (since the accord's a bigger car than civic/integra). Good find and I think you should put tires on them and throw them on your civic.

I actually got these for $384 shipped. Don't tell that to any of my local customers though. :ninja:

I know it's not a huge profit, but I figure $66 is worth a few clicks of my mouse. And if have a few callers for them, I might just order a few more sets. And maybe some other styles too. I can see it now....my garage stacked from floor to ceiling with rims. haha

I actually got these for $384 shipped. Don't tell that to any of my local customers though. :ninja:

I know it's not a huge profit, but I figure $66 is worth a few clicks of my mouse. And if have a few callers for them, I might just order a few more sets. And maybe some other styles too. I can see it now....my garage stacked from floor to ceiling with rims. haha

lol. Damn really I wish I could rims that cheap. I would have too many sets to count including those. Even if they were 15's

I just bought a set of gunmetal 15" rota slipstreams for $320 with 2 good tires and 2....."slicks". These slicks probably wouldn't be too effective though considering there is about as much steel wire exposed as there is rubber.

That makes 6 sets of rims now (not including the steelies) + I'm on the hunt for a single gsr fat five to complete the seventh set. I thing I'll stop for a while (or possibly sell some).

bbs

rota

konig

crx

del sol

ls mesh

gsr fat fives...(only 3)

Dang man....those are awesome wheels. That's kind of what I want to put on my accord eventually but only in 17's (since the accord's a bigger car than civic/integra). Good find and I think you should put tires on them and throw them on your civic.

White car + gold rims + drop = w0000000000t

I just bought a set of gunmetal 15" rota slipstreams for $320 with 2 good tires and 2....."slicks". These slicks probably wouldn't be too effective though considering there is about as much steel wire exposed as there is rubber.

That makes 6 sets of rims now (not including the steelies) + I'm on the hunt for a single gsr fat five to complete the seventh set. I thing I'll stop for a while (or possibly sell some).

bbs

rota

konig

crx

del sol

ls mesh

gsr fat fives...(only 3)

buy mine.. 250.

I just bought some more rims last night. I can't stop. I just keep finding killer deals that I can't say no to.

I got a set 16" Rota GT3's for $325

pics soon to come

I just bought some more rims last night. I can't stop. I just keep finding killer deals that I can't say no to.

I got a set 16" Rota GT3's for $325

pics soon to come

I say next post better be pics! Cause I aint opening this thread again if it isn't! :p

I just bought a set of 99 civic si wheels. $150.

I think I'm up to 8 full sets now. 2 for each Honda. lol

Oh plus I sold that POS Ranger! $6700 cha-ching! icon_207.gif

I just bought a set of 99 civic si wheels. $150.

I think I'm up to 8 full sets now. 2 for each Honda. lol

Oh plus I sold that POS Ranger! $6700 cha-ching! icon_207.gif

I doing a bit of wheel N' and dealin myself! :thumbsup:

Not as much stuff as far as rims around here though, but they will look good on Teggy and will fit the brand new tires already on Teggy!

http://boise.craigslist.org/pts/861457412.html

$100 and 10 tokens for carwash! :crazy:

Archived