SRS

hiemsnox

so i as i just bought my del sol a week ago it has had the SRS light on the entire time... as far i as i know i dont know a way to turn it off. the honda dealership just looked at me and said that even if i turned it off it would just come back on and then they walked away with out offering a way to fix it.... so... anyone have any ideas what i can do about this?

how about you find the code that it's throwing and fix your airbags! that'd be a bit safer then removing the bulb and having an airbag deploy in your face. that light is on for a reason. it's possible your airbag is bad, or it can even deploy with no notice without even hitting anything.

1. fix the problem

2. remove the airbags properly and remove the bulb from the gauge cluster.

those are your options homie.

Mine does the same thing!

Darn light is on all the time.

I think someone told me you could reset it, but you had to do it from both sides of the car or something? Like two resets but they have to be done simultaneously, one one the ECU and something on the driver's side?

Mine was on for a bout 4 months then I had to get state inspection they failed it because of the srs light. Took it to honda it cost 120 to fiqure out the problem, the sensor was bad and it cost me 945 to get it fixed :crazy: but I can drive it now and no wories.

Mine was on for a bout 4 months then I had to get state inspection they failed it because of the srs light. Took it to honda it cost 120 to fiqure out the problem, the sensor was bad and it cost me 945 to get it fixed :crazy: but I can drive it now and no wories.

Wow, that's a wad of cash. I passed inspection! :thumbsup:

And you spent $945 to have a sensor fixed? New could have got a new airbag for cheaper. Why didn't you just spend a fraction of that and take them out and put in an aftermarket steering wheel or something?

the magic of credit cards get the car now pay later @22% :o

What do you mean, your cars on a credit card? And at 22% your getting killed...

Archived