which o2sensor should i get

C92hatchX

SWWEEEEET i finally got my o2 sensor AND IT FITSSSSS, im going to put it in tonight then goto echeck tomorrow, how sould i reset my check engine light?

You can either disconnect your battery, or pull the ECU fuse.

well i just put it in and didnt do anything and the light hasnt came on yet, it would usally come on around 5 to 10 min of driving, and i drive normal till i got to the back roads then i opened it up and still no light, when i would open it up with my old one it would pop up right away, so i think it reset itself

well i just put it in and didnt do anything and the light hasnt came on yet, it would usally come on around 5 to 10 min of driving, and i drive normal till i got to the back roads then i opened it up and still no light, when i would open it up with my old one it would pop up right away, so i think it reset itself

No, there is a code stored. It stores a code everytime the CEL comes on. The light may not be coming on any longer, but there is still a code stored. Why do you ask how to do something, and then completely ignore the answer?

No, there is a code stored. It stores a code everytime the CEL comes on. The light may not be coming on any longer, but there is still a code stored. Why do you ask how to do something, and then completely ignore the answer?

Since you are the HF grandpa, maybe he thinks you are senile? :crazy:

Picture tip! Stand still and use flash! :thumbsup:

already did it, and i was still my lil sis had the camera so i think somthing happend cause it looks like its widescreen lol

and this one is all messed up

Picture081.jpg

Whos a crotchety old bastard?? :laugh:

When people ask for advice then don't follow it...yeah.

not at all BUT how long would i have to disconnect the bat.?

If you have a radio with memory, you're better off just pulling the ECU fuse. Either way, 10 seconds should do it.

Archived