HBD James Matteu.

Ben.

Nope, just went cycling that morning (47 miles) and then went running that evening (7 miles). My kids made me a gift, it was cute. They even successfully kept it hidden all day, kudos to them.

Gah. I don't even drive that far on an average day.

Naw, I get scared when stuff looks like it's going to blow up.

Once I had a CO2 liquid/gas line expand like a ballon at about 23 psi, that scared me.

Once I added Potassium Permanganate to old motor oil and it caught fire, that scared me.

Once a girl added water to a chlorine compound and the white smoke and acid shot out of the bottle, some got on her face, but I never saw what happened since I just left the lab as soon as I heard the explosion.

Once someone left a empty bottle on the lab counter, it had ether in it earlier and someone forgot to add water to the bottle, that was scary (ether decomposes to pure hydrogen peroxide).

• 11 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Ha ha, ha ha.

I was like, what? What hip? Oh, right.

My hip's fine. Really, the only difference from now and a year ago is my hair is thinning. But, I guess stress will do that just as much as aging, and I've had my fair share of stress over the last year.

Ha ha, ha ha.

I was like, what? What hip? Oh, right.

My hip's fine. Really, the only difference from now and a year ago is my hair is thinning. But, I guess stress will do that just as much as aging, and I've had my fair share of stress over the last year.

av-17322.jpg

Is that you and your wife?

Yes, we are getting a divorce. She wants the house, the dog, primary custody of our kids, alimony, but somehow knew not to try and take my Accord.

Its a nice picture, it doesn't bother me to leave it up for now.

Bummer, sorry to hear that. I hope everything gets better for you and you have a good birthday too. Any plans?

ouch sorry to hear man, should of signed a pre-nup....thats what i would of done, simple fact is your protecting yourself...but it all depends how each person looks at the situation

Archived