Where the hell is that video?

alex37211

I remember somebody posting a vid on HF of a k swapped civic eg dominating a whole bunch of other cars and at the end some red neck in a camaro or something talked sh*t and got smoked. I tried youtube, but there are just too many too sift through. Anybody got a link? Or does anyone even know what I'm talking about?

I remember somebody posting a vid on HF of a k swapped civic eg dominating a whole bunch of other cars and at the end some red neck in a camaro or something talked sh*t and got smoked. I tried youtube, but there are just too many too sift through. Anybody got a link? Or does anyone even know what I'm talking about?

I've seen a video of a K-swapped EJ6 running a Supra, an Evo and then running some guy in a Trans Am who asked what he had under the hood.. didn't really classify that as talking sh*t.

The only other one I've seen was a tealgreen EG hatchy with a k-swap running a Camaro SS and not being able to pull it.

Maybe I've missed it?

I've seen a video of a K-swapped EJ6 running a Supra, an Evo and then running some guy in a Trans Am who asked what he had under the hood.. didn't really classify that as talking sh*t.

The only other one I've seen was a tealgreen EG hatchy with a k-swap running a Camaro SS and not being able to pull it.

Maybe I've missed it?

I think that's the one! The guys in the Trans am were kinda laughing though like they were so sure the civic didn't stand a chance. I know they were talking sh*t, you just couldn't hear them. haha And I guess I forgot it was an ej and not an eg. Anyways, you know where it is? I know it's somewhere on this forum and I'm pretty sure it came from YouTube, but finding it is proving difficult.

I think that's the one! The guys in the Trans am were kinda laughing though like they were so sure the civic didn't stand a chance. I know they were talking sh*t, you just couldn't hear them. haha And I guess I forgot it was an ej and not an eg. Anyways, you know where it is? I know it's somewhere on this forum and I'm pretty sure it came from YouTube, but finding it is proving difficult.

Naaah I'm pretty sure there was no bashing going down..

I recall "Can you get it off of the line?"

"Yea it can get off the line"

"f*ck yea we're gonna get ripped on"

"what are ya running?"

"just a lil four cylinder"

Yay for K-swapped EJ outrunning a stock ass Trans Am. :thumbsup:

seen the one of the del sol smokin a lambo?

I'm not sure. I've seen an eg take a viper. And for some reason I remember there being more races in that vid I was looking for.

CheezeFrog's EJ6 with a built and boosted LS setup went neck and neck with a bolt on Viper once..

Never saw EG do so. Also seen one of CFT's Integra's beat the dogcrap out of a Viper.

One of the local Vipers here has a SC. Runs low 11's on true street tires, not radials. There is another that rented Bristol for a day to do testing. Street car, friend that was there doing the photography for it said it was running low 9's on slicks, twin turbo, 07 model.

i'd like to know what mods that civic has other than the k swap in the first vid. if that supra does have 400whp, it shouldnt be gettin shat on like that by a merely k swap.

plus, like the comments say...its a supra. i'd definitly take that over the civic, anyday, period.

i'd like to know what mods that civic has other than the k swap in the first vid. if that supra does have 400whp, it shouldnt be gettin shat on like that by a merely k swap.

plus, like the comments say...its a supra. i'd definitly take that over the civic, anyday, period.

Peeeeerty much my sentiments.

That might not even be a BPU Supra LOL.

Archived