So who are the chemist on HOnda forums

Prangy

Alright this is my freshmen year in college and I took chemistry two years ago in high school. I took intro to chem since I have not taking chem for two years, even though two years ago I had an A in accelerated chemistry. So anyways I have been reading the book and crap and doing everything I can and I take the first test and I am like what the hell? this was not anywhere I have read or taught by the teacher. I got a 59 out of 100, and the class average was 49 percent, turns out the teacher I got is a total dumb ass. He was rated the worst teacher at my college. So was just wondering so in the future if I have questions I can ask on here before going to get a tutor. thanks

Alright this is my freshmen year in college and I took chemistry two years ago in high school. I took intro to chem since I have not taking chem for two years, even though two years ago I had an A in accelerated chemistry. So anyways I have been reading the book and crap and doing everything I can and I take the first test and I am like what the hell? this was not anywhere I have read or taught by the teacher. I got a 59 out of 100, and the class average was 49 percent, turns out the teacher I got is a total dumb ass. He was rated the worst teacher at my college. So was just wondering so in the future if I have questions I can ask on here before going to get a tutor. thanks

welcome to college my friend. lots of classes will be like that. if the average is 49 and your 10 points above that, you got a B, youre doing fine

Haha thanks rick, I know this is college and crap, but still if the teacher puts stuff on the test that is not anywhere I think thats pretty screwed up I am doing fine in every other class. Beleive me though I am lucky since I took chemistry, I feel bad for everyone in the class that has never takin it.

wtf, where do you go to college...lol I had alot of those dumbass professors at UW-Milwaukee, I was a TA for 1 year in Accounting...i basically taught the class...but yea welcome to college...studying, drinking, eating, sexing, shower, repeat!

Haha thanks rick, I know this is college and crap, but still if the teacher puts stuff on the test that is not anywhere I think thats pretty screwed up I am doing fine in every other class. Beleive me though I am lucky since I took chemistry, I feel bad for everyone in the class that has never takin it.

yup all of my physics classes were like that. i got a 65 on one test and that ended up being a B. my second semester of chem was like that too. I had a B in the class the whole semester, and then the final i got a 44, WTF? i think the average was a 52 or something, but yeah thats college my friend. it doesnt make sense at all to make tests on material that you havent learned, and then just curve the crap out of them.

Sir vtec I am goign to uwp as in platteville. So far the only good thing here is the drinking and school part, have to travel to madison every other weekend for the sexing hahahahha, and i am not to fond of the showering either,jk jk. Ya idk so far its not going bad here but I wish i could be working on a carrrrrrr ooo do i miss it back there.