my cars battery keeps dying

88prelude

i unhooked the amp but it still keeps dying it just started doiing it today and everything that charges the battery and the battery checked out good...any suggestions what could be killing the battery?

^ +1

also is your deck hooked up the correct way or the n00b way? (n00b way is where you have to take off your face everytime you turn your car off or it will stay on and eat your battery)

okay i had the battery checked out yesterday and autozone said it was good and i replaced the starter a few months ago and it just started doing this 2 days ago and as for the deck killing the battery i havnt touched the decks wiring for months so i dont think thats doing it but i unhooked it anyway and unhooked my amp but i unhooked my amp yesterday and the battery still died this morning before i went to school so when i get out of school today im gonna see if the battery is dead again and if it is then i have no idea what the problem is

YAY i was right!!!! :p

make sure it gets wired up the right time so you dont have the same problem next time man :thumbsup:

well what happened was i was testing an amp fro my friend and after i hooked the power, remote, and the ground up i hooked the rca's up and they sent a charge back through to the radio and ever since that the radio has killed my battery and the rca subwoofer out is shot but i already got a nice panasonic deck and i sold that pos jensen for like 50 bucks :)

but anyway it wasnt my wiring i do professional car audio for a living

Archived