Rim Sizes

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What mods are done to the car?

i looked at alot of the cars on that list for u to do it in 6 seconds u gotta have more then 200hp

uh...2 in piping badc from the flex pipe, cat removed, aftermarket muffler, short throw shift kit, intake

major things that were replaced were distributor, plugs, all the clutch cylinders, spark plugs, a/c removed

I checked my 0-60 time today and also used a super reliable method. I started counting as soon as I took off.

One one-hundred-thousand

Two one-hundred-thousand

etc.....

My car does 0-60 in 4 seconds flat. Screw upgrading to an STI or EVO.

I checked my 0-60 time today and also used a super reliable method. I started counting as soon as I took off.

One one-hundred-thousand

Two one-hundred-thousand

etc.....

Gez I agree lets go get Oldschool preludes and 4 door unmodified sedans and beat those STI's and EVO's FTW!

Honestly stock (or close to) Honda's > $30,000 AWD turbo cars anyday. :rolleyes:

i agree with that

One one-hundred-thousand

Two one-hundred-thousand

etc.....

what kind of car do you have?

One one-hundred-thousand

Two one-hundred-thousand

etc.....

i started laughing here, lol

Gez I agree lets go get Oldschool preludes and 4 door unmodified sedans and beat those STI's and EVO's FTW!

laughing harder

nonono.gif

tears from laughing soo hard, ROFL :laugh:

I know you were being sarcastic, Nate, but I'd take a Honda over a Mitsubishi or Subaru :p

>_<

holy c*ap this thread is starting to confuse me and i still dont know what that blue frowning face meant but i cant do a video cause my blackberry pearl doesnt take videos and i need new tires soon so i will have to put steelies on but i think one of my steelies has a nail in the tire

but all of you can make fun of my car for going that fast idc like i said im gonna re do the time when i get a chance and do the timing myself so i get it right

holy c*ap this thread is starting to confuse me and i still dont know what that blue frowning face meant but i cant do a video cause my blackberry pearl doesnt take videos and i need new tires soon so i will have to put steelies on but i think one of my steelies has a nail in the tire

but all of you can make fun of my car for going that fast idc like i said im gonna re do the time when i get a chance and do the timing myself so i get it right

lolabove.gif

Archived